Recent content by sl7vk

  1. S

    Verified Owner Badge

    I did mine a month ago and it didn't work I guess.
  2. S

    Parking rant

    I'll give you props on that personalized license plate. With that said, you're automatically going to the bad place because of it.
  3. S

    Air rear parcel shelf rattle: fixed!

    This is excellent. Thank you!
  4. S

    Okay... who keeps turning off my 'stop hold' to 'roll'?

    I lost hold mode last weekend. Caught me off guard. Some of my other settings reverted as well. I didn't do a software update either.
  5. S

    Chinese Tires-- Anyone taking the risk?

    I know it's cliche, but it's the most important part of the car. When I owned my Prius, I still put Michelins on it... even though the 0-60 was measured in days.
  6. S

    If not an Air, which EV would you buy?

    Give me the Air or give me death.
  7. S

    Recommendation for Winter Tires Set

    After owning 4 Subarus and two Teslas(with Snowies), I just went through my first winter in Salt lake on the stock 19’s. My opinion? No need for Snowies here with the AWD Air.
  8. S

    App says car is Offline, never wakes up

    Make it two then. Turning off wifi has now fixed my car offline problem.
  9. S

    App says car is Offline, never wakes up

    Did this work? My car is only online when I'm in my wifi at the moment. This hasn't been a problem, until I road tripped this weekend and charging became laborious.
  10. S

    Almost Ready to Pull the Trigger. Any last-minute advice?

    Let's put it this way, if my car was totaled tomorrow, I'd by the same one. Just put the location in on the map, and the car will give you the charging options you need. EA is fine, but expensive. Ionna is your friend. https://www.ionna.com/rechargeries/find-a-rechargery/
  11. S

    Any Utah Owners?

    Damn, I'm sorry I missed this.
  12. S

    knocking sound above drivers front wheel well

    I wish I was home when the mobile tech fixed it. It just required removing the wheel and tightening the nut. But which nut?
  13. S

    Efficiency numbers don’t add up

    Super interesting because when I left work, I put it straight to the trip screen to see just how bad my commute would be. It read 0 miles, 0 kwh. Additionally I plugged in at work today and everything was set to 80%. I've actually never moved the charge percentage since I've owned the car...
  14. S

    Efficiency numbers don’t add up

    Obviously winter efficiency goes down yada yada but I do track it a bit. After charging at work yesterday, I got about 2.70 miles per kwh on the way home on my 8 mile drive. Back to work today, didn’t bother charging. On the way home I check my numbers and I’m down to 1.75. But here’s the...
  15. S

    Air rear parcel shelf rattle: fixed!

    Did you give this a go? I’m going to need to do this but I’m having trouble visualizing how to take the deck off.
Back
Top