Recent content by skndrni

  1. skndrni

    Gravity efficiency is low for me

    Not sure if someone posted this, but I’m about 1000 miles in and use DD frequently. Keeping me around 2.9-3. Also, use the charging widget to review what’s pulling kws.
  2. skndrni

    New G in the Heezy.

    After a proper wash & wax.
  3. skndrni

    Meet my new ride

    Congrats Joe! Took delivery of mine last Sat. Inaugurated with a drive from delivery in San Jose to LA. This Sat, she needed a proper wash & wax.
  4. skndrni

    How to remove over speed limit message

    Hi there, still new to Gravity. Under settings, for DreamDrive there is a choice: Current Speed or Posted Speed Limit. Have you toggled “current speed” option?
  5. skndrni

    New G in the Heezy.

    They were on my Air. I pulled the aero at 20k miles (didn’t get caps sooner). They were flawless on Vici. Because I had them pull them pre-delivery: bolted on the backside of rims which would need a service visit to pull them later. Bonus: i imagine that whenever you choose to pull them, since...
  6. skndrni

    New G in the Heezy.

    Vici. Her name is Vici. Cue the love songs. Oh, and had them pull the Aeros before delivery. Really happy I did. Love the look, don’t hate the range.
  7. skndrni

    New G in the Heezy.

    Like I tell my wife every day: you have impeccable taste.
  8. skndrni

    New G in the Heezy.

    I can hear the anthem as I scrolled pics. Nice looking [insert preferred vehicle type]!
  9. skndrni

    New G in the Heezy.

    Quantum stealth
  10. skndrni

    New G in the Heezy.

    It’s part of the reason why I dig it: move over hot hatch, we hotboxin’. Wait.
  11. skndrni

    Sneak peek at Gravity 3.6.4

    So is robustness a thing of the past, or only reserved for Air?
  12. skndrni

    For Sale Lucid Gravity Frunk Seat - NIB

    I’ve got a buddy in SJ, I’ve headed up several times a year in the Air. The serenity of unhurried speed and limited cell service are restorative. Excited to visit the Tesla SC lounges for pit stops.
  13. skndrni

    New G in the Heezy.

    I’m grateful for the wise counsel and insights this group has shared. I’ve decided to take the plunge and come what may. So now to psyche myself up, I come to you all with a most grave of endeavors: naming my new Gravity Touring. 3 names I’m tossing around: 1- Gravitas 2- Vinnie -Vity Vici...
  14. skndrni

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Scanned DMV plate availability, apparently DDYSHRK and many permutations have already been taken. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Back
Top