Recent content by Shishkip

  1. Shishkip

    A friend is buying a new Air Pure, will be picking it up in Los Angeles and driving it North up I-5 to Sacramento. Best place for him to charge ?

    Here to say Kettleman City is THE stop. The restaurant (Chalios) is also open 24 hours and those burritos hit different. Harris Ranch is another stop.
  2. Shishkip

    Rewards Store lacking?

    Really need more stuff in the rewards store before people’s points start expiring. Rims need to be an option
  3. Shishkip

    Easy Entry and Seat Adjustment

    Funny thing is my easy entry is on and it doesn’t work!
  4. Shishkip

    Yay Hardware upgrade CPU and memory

    For anyone who had their chip replaced, did you receive Shock and Tilt notifications during the repair time? I ask because I received 2 during that time and looking at my car there’s a scrape under the front bumper that wasn’t there before…
  5. Shishkip

    Yay Hardware upgrade CPU and memory

    See previous answer. I’ll continue to update as I get more mileage in!
  6. Shishkip

    Yay Hardware upgrade CPU and memory

    It was about 3ish hours but because I left it there overnight it ended up being next day for me. Real work time was around 3 hours though. Glad you could squeeze that in!
  7. Shishkip

    Yay Hardware upgrade CPU and memory

    Definitely notice a difference in response time on the infotainment. Relatively, I’d say it’s akin to jumping from a 5ish year old phone to a new one. Mobile key is also much faster. When I try to open the frunk from mobile it’s much quicker to execute. I’m unsure if this is related to the chip...
  8. Shishkip

    Yay Hardware upgrade CPU and memory

    Upgraded the chip at service and getting my car back today! Super excited! Happy to answer any questions!
  9. Shishkip

    Reward Store Update Request

    For anyone in contact with the higher ups at Lucid, hoping you might be able to pass this message along since there’s a common desire among current (and prospective owners): Can we get rim sets in the reward store? And a general update to merchandise available in the reward store would be nice...
  10. Shishkip

    For Trade Offering Original Lucid 19” Aero Range All Season for 20” Aero Stealths

    I have a set of 4 19” Aero Range All Seasons and I’m looking to swap them for the 20” Aero Stealths. I don’t really care what kind of tires are on the stealths. I’m in Southern California but happy to coordinate shipping if need be.
  11. Shishkip

    Wanted 19" Wheels

    I have the 19” wheels, do you have a set already? If so which ones? I’d be interested in a trade.
  12. Shishkip

    New Lucid Referral Program Offer!

    Would love wheels as well. Certainly would grind out referrals for a set of those!
  13. Shishkip

    Share your best pic!

    Up in Idyllwyld for the weekend!
  14. Shishkip

    Selling more Lucids?

    My referral list says yes!
Back
Top