Recent content by Shadow

  1. Shadow

    Lucid Reports Sales In Q3 Earnings Call - Leadership Updates - Playing to Win

    Their Chief Engineer, VP of Engineering and VP of Quality all got sacked today. I assume it’s because the Gravity is a lemon. My was towed in for service on Halloween, I took delivery a week earlier. It will take “at least two weeks” for service...
  2. Shadow

    Air suspension crunch, Nav meltdown and more

    I don’t know. Though as I told Lucid, the charger I was trying to get to was a mile off the highway. When got at the correct exit the system took me on a tour of housing developments. I knew it at the time, having opened Maps on my phone, that so was going the wrong way. I wanted to test the...
  3. Shadow

    Air suspension crunch, Nav meltdown and more

    I’ll never have enough confidence in this vehicle to drive it more than 5 miles from home. I’ve told Lucid I don’t want it back. No response yet.
  4. Shadow

    Air suspension crunch, Nav meltdown and more

    Within the first week, the air suspension made a cruncy, metal-on-metal sound while rising to "Highest" setting. Nav system was sending me in random directions and always insisted I get off at the next exit, even though I was 10 exits from my destination. Fob failed a couple of times. Voice...
Back
Top