Recent content by sdh1123

  1. S

    SOLD 21" Aero Blade Wheels with Summer Tires

    Lowering price to $1,600
  2. S

    SOLD 21" Aero Blade Wheels with Summer Tires

    Changed out my 21" Aero Blade wheels and Pirelli PZero summer tires for some 20" wheels and all-season tires. Have the lugs and caps. Wheels are in good shape. Tires have a lot of tread on them. One of the rear wheels has a small bit of concrete scratching. In Northeast Ohio...local pickup...
  3. S

    Quantum Gray - Special Wash / Wax / Detail Care?

    The car is quantum gray OEM paint and has a matte gray wrap on top of it. It also has a black vinyl sticker over the chrome c-pillars
  4. S

    21" Tire Dilemma - all seasons

    I think I'm going to order some 20" wheels and try to sell my 21" so I can get all season tires. Big miss on Lucid not pushing at least one tire company to give us some kind of option. Having two sets of wheels isn't that feasible for me.
  5. S

    21" Tire Dilemma - all seasons

    Your second set are also 21"?
  6. S

    21" Tire Dilemma - all seasons

    Costco let me put 10mm extra wide tires on my Audi S5 Sport back a couple years back. I'm more nervous about them letting us use 98 load rating instead of the 99 on the OEM Pirelli's for the fronts. Rears I think are no issue.
  7. S

    21" Tire Dilemma - all seasons

    I think you should try it and let us all know!
  8. S

    21" Tire Dilemma - all seasons

    Noted however I was questioning if using 255s on the fronts and 275s on the rears (vs. 245s and 265s) would be an option. Tire rack isn't going to show that but on my 2019 Audi S5, I had a similar issue and I was able to have Costco install slightly wider tires to get all seasons. Was wondering...
  9. S

    21" Tire Dilemma - all seasons

    Bump...is this possible? Has anyone tried this? Really don't want to have to get new wheels and thinking this might be a creative solution
  10. S

    Quantum Gray - Special Wash / Wax / Detail Care?

    The car also has a glossy black vinyl sticker applied to the normally chrome c-pillar of the glass roof option
  11. S

    SOLD Sell 20" Spare tire for Lucid Air with mount tools (Bay Area, CA)

    Interested. Please DM me...I can't initiate a DM for some reason but can respond to them. I'm in Ohio if you are willing to ship.
  12. S

    SOLD Lease Return - Accessories for sale

    neither seem to work...is it something that needs enabled for my profile?
  13. S

    SOLD Lease Return - Accessories for sale

    possibly interested in the tire repair kit and the trunk liner (does it fit Touring?)...I don't know how to DM you
  14. S

    21" Tire Dilemma - all seasons

    I see that Michelin makes two sizes of the Pilot Sport All Season 4: 255/35/R21 98W 275/35/R21 103Y Has anyone had these put on their car? Is there enough clearance to do so? I would love to keep my 21" wheels on all year and thinking this could be a possible all-season solution. I did...
Back
Top