Recent content by SCROD

  1. S

    New CCCU

    The screen either shakes up and down a little or there is a red flash or bottom 1/3 gets like static. It's very short lived and happens every 10 min or so but rather annoying, never had issues prior to upgrade
  2. S

    New CCCU

    i did mine a month ago. Things are a little snappier, however, every now and then it flickers. Drown 3 hours to using Hands-free which worked amazing, but was distracted by the infrequent flickers. More noticeable at night. Any suggestions. I've rebooted phones, logo reset, profile swapped...
  3. S

    Lucid Financial Services

    I reset my password thanks to Steve's post and my account is back to normal. LFS site needs a does of robustness
  4. S

    Lucid Financial Services

    I can login fine but alas not account info. I call Customer Support and they were stumped but escalated at ticket. That was ~5 days and no improve. Never had issue below, started something late Dec / early Jan. Not sure since I dont log into this account frequently.
  5. S

    Front driver's mat recall

    I returned mine to the Natick service center, had to sign a recall form, and they kept the drivers floor mat. In fact they physically destroyed the returned mat while I was there. About 3 weeks later I got a certified letter and a reimbursement check for the purchase price including sales tax...
  6. S

    Front driver's mat recall

    Thank you. What email do you send the photos to ?
  7. S

    Front driver's mat recall

    I got the recall notice, but failed to see an action item. What do we need to do to get the $250 ? Thanks
  8. S

    New IOS Mobile App 2.0

    Noticed that if you look at app while someone is driving it shows MPH. Be interesting (scary) to see how fast my kids actually drive when alone
  9. S

    Software Improvements and Features Suggestions

    However there is a setting today, if it's enabled then it should be "auto". No auto after I turn it on. For those who dont want "auto" - disable the setting.
  10. S

    High-pitched ringing noise

    I just started hearing this tonight. Drove for 2 hours this afternoon fine, and then hear high pitched noise immediately when headed to dinner this evening (light ones). I guess it's good I'm not alone, but this is first time it ever happened. Will need to debug tomorrow I hope
  11. S

    Confirmed: Android Auto coming this fall!

    Need to make sure it's released on a Thursday
  12. S

    FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

    That's how it works but not what I expect or want. I would expect auto to not require that I manually engage this feature on every drive. Auto should default to engaged during each drive
  13. S

    Software update 2.1.20

    I haven't had any issues with with 2.1.20; however I went out this am and it was misting and I got LIDAR blocked error. I used to get that a lot but it seemed like it got addressed a few months back and just reappeared :(. Hopefully this is software control problem and we haven't regressed.
  14. S

    Bug: Sirius XM periodically forgets my favorites

    It happens to me after the last 3 -4 updates; resolved with "logo" reset or whatever it's called these days ... too many reset options .. but it eliminates service unavailable messages and restores favorites and history (need to confirm)
Back
Top