Recent content by Science

  1. Science

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    Many people do not carry a key with them. Many park in a garage with the HomeLink opening the door. I rarely carry a key.
  2. Science

    Keyfob software update notification

    Is the fob update for Gravity only? Anything for Air?
  3. Science

    Software Improvements and Features Suggestions

    It's a good point that everyone might not want that. So why not make the "home" automatic based on location and then allow user to set just what actions happen in "home" mode.
  4. Science

    Software Improvements and Features Suggestions

    Instead of a button, why not use the car's location for entering "Home" mode. Fold the mirrors, unlock the car.
  5. Science

    Leaving the car unlocked while it's in my garage

    Given the problems that some owners are having with slow unlock, being able to have the car stay unlocked at a "hone" location would be most welcome. Better yet, fix the slow unlock.
  6. Science

    Open letter to Lucid after 7 months of ownership

    Oh well. Consider me broken to. I was just posting what a Lucid CSR told me. Or maybe we're just not communicating well. Could it be that the fob uses Bluetooth LE and the phone uses a 4G network? Is there another explanation for why some users have no problem and some, like me, shiver in...
  7. Science

    Open letter to Lucid after 7 months of ownership

    Well my-oh-my an Oh Happy Day! I think I'm finally getting to the bottom of the poor phone-as-key (Mobile Key). NB: I've been off the forum for a while and if someone else has come to the same conclusion, I apologize for the redundancy. Let me backup. In this thread there are numerous posts...
  8. Science

    Android users, can you check this setting? (Unrestricted background battery)

    Android Pixel 10 Pro XL here. I never looked at this setting until I saw this post. It was set to Unrestricted.... I think I like it that way because of problems with using the phone as a key. I conclude that nothing is changing the setting. BTW I report that I am very disappointed in the...
  9. Science

    Can I Lower Charging Current?

    Thanks. I did do a search of the forum to look for answers before I posted my question. I couldn't find it. I apologize for the duplication.
  10. Science

    Can I Lower Charging Current?

    Thank you. Very much appreciated.
  11. Science

    Can I Lower Charging Current?

    Thanks for the reply. Can you point me to where I can find out more? Is information about the dip switch in the owner's manual? Yes, I was asking about the Lucid charger.
  12. Science

    Can I Lower Charging Current?

    Yeah...good advice. I had to replace the wall outlet. It was 10 years old and not very robust.
  13. Science

    Can I Lower Charging Current?

    After about three months, our circuit breaker for charging our Lucid Air started to "pop" (the circuit breaker "breaks"). This is new behavior. We notice on our two other (brand unnamed) we can lower the charging current with the app. We did some searches here and in general it seems it...
  14. Science

    Software Improvements and Features Suggestions

    Hmm..I wonder if this is related to Lucid's announced "important cloud update" scheduled for today/tomorrow?
Back
Top