Recent content by Sapper

  1. Sapper

    Check your underbody bolts ASAP! More than half of mine were gone or incredibly loose.

    Ohhhhh subtlety, am only sporting an axe, but yes in my 29 year military career I may have blown up lots of stuff. Am more peaceful now.
  2. Sapper

    Check your underbody bolts ASAP! More than half of mine were gone or incredibly loose.

    Ummm not sure the purpose of this response. It is not missing any bolts. The small bulge the panel is clearly humped over an underlying hex bolt. The larger bulge have no idea, but if someone actually gets under their gravity and looks I would appreciate real feedback.
  3. Sapper

    Check your underbody bolts ASAP! More than half of mine were gone or incredibly loose.

    Ummm if the "back panel" is lower (than the middle panel) then it is a drag if car is moving forward. My real point was did anyone see the same thing. And whoever had round plastic plugs loose I had one also which I tapped back into place.
  4. Sapper

    Check your underbody bolts ASAP! More than half of mine were gone or incredibly loose.

    Just checked mine, all there no obvious loose. 2026 delivered Dec 26. But, since I never looked under there before checked everything else. Bolts all there I think. But there is a not very aerodynamic spot or two underneath where the back panel meets the middle panel (back driver side door a...
  5. Sapper

    Gravity finally hit Super Saiyan Mode

    Ok, I reported this to SW team but ever since 3.6 my USB which is always in USB 1 slot (closest to driver) flips everything to USB 2 ... where it plays fine, but you get out of car and come back it continues playing last song, actually a portion of it then cuts off. Go to music screen it will...
  6. Sapper

    OTA 3.6.4

    My live view seems to work ok on LTE. On wireless it works but less well which may be because of poor wireless at home and restaurants.
  7. Sapper

    OTA 3.6.4

    Yep. 3.6, 3.6.3 ... never post late at night
  8. Sapper

    OTA 3.6.4

    Yes I got it today. Have no idea if it fixes anything because on a recent round trip to Colorado Springs from Albuquerque hands free seemed to work fine - my first big test (I got 2.6.3 while in CS). There were a few glitches but I am not qualified to really comment due to lack of long distance...
  9. Sapper

    Gravity UX 3.6.3 is rolling out

    Somewhat trivial but hope Lucid is listening. 3.6 introduced a bug where the car keeps switching my music from USB 1 (where the drve actually is) to USB 2 basically everytime I get in the car and then back again. So when you get in the car it plays a fragment of last song then stops and you have...
  10. Sapper

    V 3.6 potential issues

    Ok here is one no one else has reported. I do not listen to Spotify or Tidal or anything ... I use a USB with about 250 albums on it and growing. Since 3.6 it keeps switching my music to USB 2 when it is and always has been plugged into USB 1. I rebooted last night and it went back to 1 then...
  11. Sapper

    Gravity V3.5.7

    You are not ...
  12. Sapper

    Far from the mothership ... a cautionary tale

    They did not replace my cable. Just "reseated it" i.e. plugged it back in. So it waited in AZ two weeks, not for parts but due to backlog of work.
  13. Sapper

    Far from the mothership ... a cautionary tale

    After I raised the issue with Lucid and Runbuggy I got a call from Run Buggy probably because Lucid escalated. Nice lady saying they were working issue. Then I think Lucid gave up or widened search and went with another carrier. So I assumed they canceled Run Buggy.
  14. Sapper

    Far from the mothership ... a cautionary tale

    To close out the story my gravity was returned at 8:05 pm. The frunk now works properly. They did some fit and finish adjustments. The second row seat recall repair was applied. The primary reason it went back to SC was for failing to DC fast charge. The repair stated the following: "Removed...
  15. Sapper

    Far from the mothership ... a cautionary tale

    Ignoring the irrelevant comments from the usual peanut gallery... this past week was DOT "blitz" week (actually only 12-14 May) and may have caused the smaller haulers some headaches.
Back
Top