Recent content by rsmartin

  1. R

    Should I stay with 2.10 and my cccv1 or nice to upgrade and get the 2.11?

    The car was fine after the hardware upgrade. I drove it to the airport. my point was the software wasnt available immediately so I didnt get to experience the new software yet
  2. R

    Should I stay with 2.10 and my cccv1 or nice to upgrade and get the 2.11?

    there's a misunderstanding somewhere. I had the upgraded module installed Thursday morning. the tech said it could take a week before they pushed 2.11 to my car following the upgrade. I didnt want to wait so I called Lucid service and they said they'd push it out. Friday morning we drove to...
  3. R

    Should I stay with 2.10 and my cccv1 or nice to upgrade and get the 2.11?

    car updated to 2.11 while I'm away this weekend and car parked at DFW airport. So when I get back i have the new software. Won't that be fun?
  4. R

    Lucid Air Cupholder NHTSA Complaint

    First world problems..... oy!! if this is the worst thing in a persons' life that they think NHTSA should have to do something about.... i hope they are THANKFUL they don't have real problems in life.
  5. R

    Should I stay with 2.10 and my cccv1 or nice to upgrade and get the 2.11?

    just had my CCV2 upgrade this morning at my home in Dallas. for those who are asking, yes it's a mobile tech service. the module is behind the glove box area. they have to remove abit of the lower dash to access but it's not much effort for the tech. the main thing is there are a number of...
  6. R

    Should I stay with 2.10 and my cccv1 or nice to upgrade and get the 2.11?

    Drive over to Dallas, my appointment was almost immediate. In fact, I had to delay it due to my out of town schedule. They are building a physical service center here in Dallas, so we no longer will just have Houston for major issues. Most aren't aware just how big Texas is and that it's a...
  7. R

    Should I stay with 2.10 and my cccv1 or nice to upgrade and get the 2.11?

    I bought my 2022 Air GT in March 2026. I'm having them upgrade tomorrow morning. I plan on keeping the car even though the warranty runs out next month. I love the car right now. So I'll take every and any upgrade they offer. If you think you'll upgrade for 2.12, why wait? Do it now and...
Back
Top