Recent content by Ron_Burgundy

  1. Ron_Burgundy

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    I had that issue less than 60 days into ownership last year. It’s not solely due to 3.6.4. I mean, it may be for some, but it’s been around for a while. Mine was fixed with hardware… Also, I think that’s really a question for the swfeedback email but just my opinion.
  2. Ron_Burgundy

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    That’s a window regulator issue and it will get fixed. In time. I’ve had several changed.
  3. Ron_Burgundy

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    Folks, Marqie already said it’s a limited rollout based on config, etc and they may expand as the learn more based on her posts yesterday here. They’re on it. As someone who has had my window stuck down twice, among several other window issues over the past 12+ months, it’s my experience that...
  4. Ron_Burgundy

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    For a couple of OTAs, they did push on Fridays to a bunch of folks, but probably best to wait until Mondays and/or it’s a targeted deployment, at least initially. We shall see. I’d be willing to put up with my crazy windows in return for PaaK instead! 😏
  5. Ron_Burgundy

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    So the buttons are capacitive AND require a push/click. So you’ll find you need to find the exact place where Lucid wants you to touch and press. The left touch pad and right touch pad each actually have only one click/button each, so it’s really using finger placement to figure out what you...
  6. Ron_Burgundy

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    Yeah. It’s really strange. I think someone mentioned Lucid’s on their third version of an updated window regulator when I was last at SC and I got them on the two front windows about two months ago. They’ve been much better. But still quirky. About two weeks after the new regulators my front...
  7. Ron_Burgundy

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    I definitely have the window issue and have had it since delivery in Summer 2025 but don’t have the 3.6.5 update. Hopefully coming soon.
  8. Ron_Burgundy

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    I DO think Lucid cares. They monitor this forum, they have the email addresses, etc. However, how they prioritize isn’t something we’re able to know. For example, the fob issues in August of last year were far more important than HomeLink. Not sure what their focus is now. Not defending them...
  9. Ron_Burgundy

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    Okay, I found the thread from August 2025 and @RandomDesign posted it. I wasn’t crazy… https://lucidowners.com/threads/homelink-doesnt-work-automatically-on-a-lucid-feature-request.14454/
  10. Ron_Burgundy

    Key fob naming

    That ^ pic shows it. In the app, you open, then scroll down to “Software Update” then choose the “fob” tab. If you can’t see it, then I suspect either your fob or app aren’t up to date OR a bug. I know OP probably knows all of this, but laying out what I know. Haven’t heard of others with...
  11. Ron_Burgundy

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    I could’ve sworn they DID disable it for a period at some point over the past year. I think what they disabled was the automatic opening/closing based solely on geofencing because people’s Gravity (a couple, not a ton) had gotten hit by the garage door or something. It was auto triggering so...
  12. Ron_Burgundy

    Homelink Triggering On Its Own

    I think this has been an on again, off again issue for folks for a year. I recall a bunch of posts back in September last year. I think back then Lucid did acknowledge it…that said, of all the prior issues, it was at the bottom of my personal list.
  13. Ron_Burgundy

    Apple Key coming to Lucid

    I get it. Yeah, I don’t love Bluetooth for this. I prefer UWB/PaaK. My only issue is in underground parking garages and paak will work for that and I always carry a keycard in my wallet as a back-up. We did this with our Tesla, too. What is SUPER annoying is having to use the fob. But, at...
  14. Ron_Burgundy

    Apple Key coming to Lucid

    I understand the difference between wifi/lte and BLE but not sure what features you’re referring to when you say you wish they “fleshed out their Bluetooth implementation”…
  15. Ron_Burgundy

    Apple Key coming to Lucid

    Not sure I understand fully. If your phone had no WiFi/LTE how would you expect it to connect to car from outside BLE range?
Back
Top