Recent content by Robert's Red GT

  1. R

    Vredestein Tire update and charging question

    I installed the Vredestein Ultrac tires on my 2024 AGT 500 miles ago. I use hearing aids that I adjust from my phone for changing conditions such as wind noise, restaurants and road noise cancelation. The car is so quiet I have found that concreate road surface noise gets picked up by the...
  2. R

    Two Years and Two tires

    For my first EV I ordered a loaded Red 2024 GT and took the 18 month lease as I was a not sure I would like the EV experience. I also bought the snow tire and wheel package since Lucy would be my Colorado ski car. We have been through two winters with some moderate snowy roads the first winter...
  3. R

    Floor mat safety issue

    Folks, I did take out the OEM mat and clearly, they sold me the old ones to make room for the new ones with anchor posts.
  4. R

    Floor mat safety issue

    Joe, these are the optional rubber mats which I got in tan to match my two-tone interior. Until I find a reliable solution besides a hammer and nails, the drivers mat will not be used. I am also disappointed that they easily pickup black scuff marks from shoes and are hard to clean.
  5. R

    Floor mat safety issue

    Folks, I am new to the community and find the posts extremely helpful. I love my GT, and my other car is an '88 911 with 220,000 miles including six thousand track miles mostly at Road America. I bought the floor mat package and today when I was at full throttle passing a truck, the pedal got...
  6. R

    2.4.10 Update

    I installed this and my center screen kept freezing along with my left center screen and my turn signals would not register and the turn cameras did not work or froze. No speedo either. I could see the turn signals were working after I spotted behind a car. Got home and rebooted the car and...
Back
Top