Recent content by RM-S8

  1. RM-S8

    2.11.0 caution for Sapphire

    Just checked. No problem with mine. Let Lucid resend it.
  2. RM-S8

    Hitting over 150k miles on my 2022 GT-P.

    A quick take after 4 years of driving the car. Overall, I'm happy. A few minor quirks and a few major ones. Minor ones, in no particular order: Front signal blinker died - no warranty Steering wheel button fell off - warranty A/C stopped working - no warranty Frunk locks - warranty Whining -...
  3. RM-S8

    Jaguar Rebrand

    @xponents , I'm here on occasion.
  4. RM-S8

    Jaguar Rebrand

    "Jaguar's Rebrand Might Get a Rebrand. Would That Make It a Re-Rebrand?" https://www.motortrend.com/news/jaguar-rebrand-possibly-getting-rebrand-again Took them long enough. LOL
  5. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    No answers, just insults. That's the lefties way. You don't need to give me your address, just let's meet at your closest Starbucks location on the 29th, we will throw some cocktails. Best, Your douchebag.
  6. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    The "boy" thingie I didn't start. You did. Problems that you have? Talk to the shrink. My God is my Country, The United States of America. And yours? Again, I ask a very serious question, what did Musk do to offend you so much, except exposing very corrupt government.
  7. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    "Nobody has to read or care about your commentary, and I imagine a good portion of people have you blocked at this point, mostly due to threads like this." Blocking me? Wrong perspective. Great btw, that's like weed removal process I don't need to do, they did it for me, thank you!
  8. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    Do you know how to shoot? .22 maybe. .50 is for real men , I'd recommend stay away from it, it kicks.vGive it to your better half.
  9. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    You DO realize that I've got/purchaced 3 Lucids, right? So, your argument "your boy Musk" holds no water. "My boy Musk" did a lot for lots of us. Read my OP. What did your boy (whoever he is) do?
  10. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    Nobody? I'd say majority of voters disagree with your comments. Am I assuming correctly you've seen latest polls? But, nice rant .
  11. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    Actually, I'm talking to the asshole behind you.
  12. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    Let's not forget Tesla's Optimus.
  13. RM-S8

    Driving Comparison of the three "cheap" Airs (Pure, Touring and Grand Touring)

    Lol, talking about semantics. Cheaper = less money. So silly.
  14. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    I'm not gonna to ask you to elaborate on this, as it's most likely very personal. Continuing on the subject, don't you ever quit.
  15. RM-S8

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    I'm absolutely convinced that if President Trump said is pro oxygen, the liberals would suffocate themselves. Comments ?
Back
Top