Recent content by richardshirley1@

  1. R

    3.0 on Air

    Funny - I'll have to call it Surreal Sound Poverty from now on 😂
  2. R

    3.0 on Air

    All the comments about audio sounding so much better - is that only for SS Pro or the standard system as well?
  3. R

    3.0 on Air

    For example?
  4. R

    3.0 on Air

    So after all these posts, what does this new version give us that the current version didn't?
  5. R

    3.0 on Air

    What are you hoping for in this update that will convince your wife to stay with Lucid?
  6. R

    Storage recommendations

    Thanks. What's a good temperature for setting creature comforts mode during storage. Any idea how this will affect the battery? If charger plugged in, will it automatically start charging at a certain percent or do I have to check periodically on the app?
  7. R

    Storage recommendations

    If I leave the car plugged in, will that take care of drain of the main battery and the 12V battery?
  8. R

    Storage recommendations

    I can leave the car plugged in during storage. What is creature comforts mode and how do you set it? Where are the intake vents that should not be blocked?
  9. R

    Storage recommendations

    Gemini's advice for storing car over summer Any comments? The Better Solution for Summer Storage Instead of trying to pull panels apart to physically disconnect the 12V system for your summer hibernation, you can rely entirely on the Air's software engineering to protect them, or utilize the...
  10. R

    Car wash settings

    Thanks - just tried it and it works easily
  11. R

    Car wash settings

    I've had trouble getting car into neutral - is there a technique for this?
  12. R

    Car wash settings

    Good ole Gemini - guess AI isn't so smart after all
  13. R

    Car wash settings

    I have a 2026 Air Pure. I understand that there is a "car wash" mode for running your car through an automatic car wash - puts car in neutral, folds mirrors and turns off wipers. However, I can't find this mode in any of the settings. Gemini tells me it should be under Settings - Vehicle, but I...
  14. R

    3.0 on Air

    You could buy an interior car cover in the Lucid store with your points. I'd pay $200 cash 😀
  15. R

    Emergency exit

    Wow - great video. Thanks
Back
Top