Recent content by Richard Silva

  1. Richard Silva

    Owners are waiting, please do the right thing!

    There is an Ethernet port that can be plugged into in the rear, however yes you would need the software to do so.
  2. Richard Silva

    Owners are waiting, please do the right thing!

    Yeah not talking legal liability, I’m talking mechanically. Legally any lawyer/insurance company would find a reason not to if it keeps money in their pocket from a payout. I’m also not suggesting anyone skip out on a manufactured required calibration.
  3. Richard Silva

    Owners are waiting, please do the right thing!

    Yes, if that is what the problem actually is, my guess is there is probably something else that is unknown…but only Lucid probably knows that…but they technically don’t owe the onlookers that answer. Obviously the owner should know or a certified repair shop. Rich I’m sure is just presenting...
  4. Richard Silva

    Owners are waiting, please do the right thing!

    And yes, I’m assuming a certified shop looked at, put it into service mode, gave some crazy number to fix it, owner probably didn’t agree with it and said I’ll take my car back and get it fixed somewhere else. So the certified shop probably left it in service mode as an FU to the customer. The...
  5. Richard Silva

    Owners are waiting, please do the right thing!

    The body shop Rich went to go see was not a “Lucid certified repair/body shop”, nor is Rich (although he probably has more knowledge then most certified shops do). Lucid has a certification program that you can pay to get trained on repairs and provides you with all necessary jigs and computer...
  6. Richard Silva

    Owners are waiting, please do the right thing!

    There is a bit of misunderstanding when it comes to how a lot of people throw around the term “right to repair”. Lucid will sell parts that don’t require calibration or structural repairs or tapping in to remove it from a service mode that was triggered by an accident or put on manually by a...
  7. Richard Silva

    Paint Protection - Phoenix (East Valley)

    Hi! I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to add another option for anyone who finds it through a search. I'm RJ, owner of Eye Kandy Wraps in Scottsdale. Over the past few years, we've specialized in Paint Protection Film, Colored PPF, Window Tint, Ceramic Coatings, and Vinyl Wraps, with...
  8. Richard Silva

    19in Aftermarket Wheels

    Not 19” but I am sporting a set of 22” aftermarket wheels and love them. These are Vossen HF-8’s
  9. Richard Silva

    Lucid Quietly Introduces Zenith Red Gravity - April Fools

    This is a good topic. vinyl wraps generally have a 2-3 year life span and have to be cared for a great deal. They scratch easily, chip easier then paint (especially as the wrap gets older and more brittle). They should be treated and cared for as vinyl and they sell vinyl conditioners and...
  10. Richard Silva

    ARIZONA PEOPLE....... Can we visit??

    Or possibly check spam filter? But yes might not get a welcome email but should always get emails for events.
  11. Richard Silva

    Share your best pic!

    Yes the black on the trim is holding up fine. I did the bottom plastic trim on mine as well about 3 years ago and is still perfect as well.
  12. Richard Silva

    Lucid Quietly Introduces Zenith Red Gravity - April Fools

    That looks sick!!! I’m pretty sure I saw it the other day in Scottsdale as well.
  13. Richard Silva

    Share your best pic!

    Two fully PPF wrapped Lucids (Air is mine, Gravity is customers) sitting outside my wrap shop in Scottsdale, AZ. Black tops rule! :)
  14. Richard Silva

    Share your best pic!

    Taken right outside of Vegas before entering the SEMA show.
  15. Richard Silva

    Suspension Control Fault

    My guess is there is a loose connection at the upper or lower part of the shock. Possibly disconnect the plugs, clean with some electrical cleaner spray and reconnect…maybe add a little electrical gel if you know what you are doing…similar to a battery connector.
Back
Top