Strange, I tried to sign up for the upgrade at Millbrae service center... they are saying they need to keep the car for 7-10 days to complete this upgrade. has anyone else been told that it's that long a process???
I used my old Tesla wall adapter with TeslaTap adapter for over a year before I upgraded to the Lucid wall adapter... worked fine. should have left it at that. purchased the Lucid adapter because it was going to support car to home backup... never happened... SO, just buy the adapter and use the...
was hoping 2.6.2 would correct some issues... was just told by customer service today that my 2022 GT doesn't get this update... stay on 2.6.0 and shut up...
Aha... thanks... are we supposed to do anything about it? does it mean the departure system is broken? temporarily inactive? I'm used to it buzzing and showing indication on the main picture of the car (left or right of the car image)
wow, glad I looked at the post... just went to the app and fixed it... had to pay for my last EA charge, and customer care has not responded to my request to understand why it happened... bummer.
unfortunately, it's the left hand one... starts and sets adaptive cruise and Hwy Assist... it's a pain without it... thanks for the heads up on steering wheel noise...
I have upgraded... BUG REPORT
when using Adaptive Cruise, I adjust the set speed by raising the left hand knob... now it sometimes jumps to 85 mph, instead of 1 or 5 mph jumps...
I have an adapter to use Tesla destination chargers... but understand that Tesla is opening their service to everyone... just need a special adaptor,... when will we see this? my friend with a Rivian is supposed to get his next month...
Recently noted behavior change. Scheduled for 2am, plug in after 2pm, and go inside. Then later realized the car was charging at expensive electric rates.