Recent content by priyank73

  1. P

    Good electrician and PPF in Naperville area.

    Sure, I will look in the other firm you mentioned. Thanks!
  2. P

    Good electrician and PPF in Naperville area.

    Can someone please recommend and good/certified electrician to put 14 50 socket plug in garage and PPF installer in Naperville/Chicago area? Thanks!
  3. P

    Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

    Hello - on my dashboard status has been changed to "Preparing for production -> In production". I also have to take delivery from "Goose Island" (Red/Tahoe/All options/19 inch wheels). Can you please tell me how many days it took from "In production -> Delivery day" for you? Thanks!
  4. P

    Hello from Chicago

    Thanks, mine is Edward.
  5. P

    Hello from Chicago

    Congratulations :-). Who is your DA?
  6. P

    Hello from Chicago

    Thanks! I am near 59 and North Aurora.
  7. P

    Hello from Chicago

    I am assuming my replies are public, is there anyway to connect/send message to only a group member privately? Thanks!
  8. P

    Hello from Chicago

    Thank you! Good to know staff at Goose Island is great.
  9. P

    Hello from Chicago

    Thank you!
  10. P

    Hello from Chicago

    Great, also I ordered the same configuration :)
  11. P

    Hello from Chicago

    Thanks, I am in Naperville.
  12. P

    Hello from Chicago

    Hello all - hope everyone’s enjoying their car, waiting for my Air Touring to arrive ..
Back
Top