Recent content by plnj

  1. P

    My experience with Lucid Air Pure and Lucid Gravity GT so far and a question

    I leased Lucid Air Pure (3 year) and returned last month. Except for some minor issues here and there I was very happy with it. Only complaint (reason for switching to Gravity) that it was difficult to get in and out. I had a pre-inspection before Lease return. They found couple of issues...
  2. P

    Gravity-bluetooth question

    Thanks for your help! I thought it was showing 2 for pure and 2 for gravity. In any case, it looks like I only need one for Lucid Gravity XXX (which is last 3 digit of my VIN) and which I have. I thought I had something like Lucid Gravity 53XX also but I am not going to worry about it now.
  3. P

    Gravity-bluetooth question

    I have an android phone (google pixel). My phone used to show 2 devices (one with 3 digit and other with 4 or 5 digit). The 4 or 5 digit was showing can not connect. I used "Forget" on my phone. How do I get it back. Is it for mobile key (my understanding is mobile key only works for...
  4. P

    Lucid Gravity Financing

    Thanks! Finally I found this footnote under financing-services: "Financing customers must be registering their new vehicle in: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, IN, MA, NH, OK, TN, TX, UT, or VA."
  5. P

    Lucid Gravity Financing

    Lucid is offering 0% APR but I was told they do not finance in New Jersey. Any one can confirm if this is true (this was not the case when I leased my Air 3 years ago). I am trying to finance Gravity but I was told through Lucid I can only finance.
  6. P

    Help playing Amazon Music on Lucid Air using Pixel 7pro

    Also want to add all functions work using Heh Lucid: Navigation, making calls etc.
  7. P

    Help playing Amazon Music on Lucid Air using Pixel 7pro

    I used play Amazon Music using Alexa on my Lucid Air Pure. Since Alexa was replaced by Heh Lucid, I have tried to listen Amazon Music using bluetooth without any luck. Issue: The play on phone does not do anything when phone is connected to Lucid via bluetooth. When I move away from car (so...
  8. P

    Removal of Alexa in 2.4.x software

    I must be doing something wrong. I have been trying the bluetooth approach but it is not working for me: Song does not play, but when I move far away from car it starts playing on the phone. Settings on Lucid shows Pixel Pro 7 connected On the phone for bluetooth it shows Lucid Air 552 active...
  9. P

    Removal of Alexa in 2.4.x software

    I have no preference yet between Alexa and Lucid. I have Googe Pixel 7 (android) and subscribe to Amazon Prime Music. Just trying to figure how I would listen to Amazon Prime Music after the latest update. Heh Lucid seems great for everything other than music.
  10. P

    Lucid Air Pure, Mobile Key FOB, Pixel 7 questions

    I always drive with my mobile key (Pixel 7), FOB and wallet card with me. Last week the car started asking me for PIN every time I would try to put the car in drive. I replaced the FOB battery and the car stopped asking for PIN. So my questions are: 1. If you are only using mobile key, are...
  11. P

    Any good news - why Lucid up 27% today

    Any good news today- why all of a sudden Lucid is up 27% today
  12. P

    EA Public charging - connector plug will not come out

    Any one know where is the manual release?
  13. P

    EA Public charging - connector plug will not come out

    I am not sure, but most probably not. Because when it finally came out, I did not do anything with the car door lock.
Back
Top