Recent content by pezpunk

  1. pezpunk

    Creep mode default setting?

    Jesus, creep mode off and regen off??? You’re doing it wrong. Just get a gas car. that’s the worst possible experience of driving an EV.
  2. pezpunk

    Gravity HUD Position and Clarity Questions

    you're wasting techs' time with that. It's already properly aligned. It's just badly designed. It's never going to look good.
  3. pezpunk

    Questions from a new owner

    Please don’t waste valuable service man-hours on this. There’s obviously nothing wrong with your particular car. It’s just the way the system currently works. I’d love to know what you think a service tech is going to do about it. Rewrite the code for you personally? Cmon.
  4. pezpunk

    Gravity HUD Position and Clarity Questions

    There is no configuration. He just didn’t want to admit the feature is embarrassing garbage.
  5. pezpunk

    Gravity HUD Position and Clarity Questions

    The only reason to use the awful HUD in its current form is pure stubborn sunk cost delusion. It offers zero convenience or utility over the normal display, and actively makes driving more dangerous and uncomfortable. I also doubt it can be fixed with software. It’s simply an engineering failure.
  6. pezpunk

    Gravity Dream Edition without Surreal Sound Pro?

    I was told multiple times by Lucid employees that every Dream Edition has all the options and upgrades.
  7. pezpunk

    HELP! Need advice. Do I buy a 26 Gravity GT?

    I’ve got a Dream Edition and it’s been great.
  8. pezpunk

    Accelerator pedal weight

    My old Model S Plaid had a much softer pedal. I miss that and wish I could have it in the Gravity. The Gravity's pedal stiffness is honestly kind of a pain. Is pedal stiffness really something that the car controls through software? If so, then it should be user-selectable.
  9. pezpunk

    My dynamic range is really low

    FWIW i was always driving in “Sprint” mode, and getting about 2.3. I switched to “Smooth” about a week ago, without changing my driving style at all - did my best to maintain the same speeds and acceleration I normally do (even though it requires a heavier foot). Result: it’s gone up to 2.6 -...
  10. pezpunk

    Basically new Gravity DE for sale

    I doubt those assertions. The issues with key fob, steering wheel, and door handles all proved to be software issues. (Look at the release notes for the latest software for the door handle issue being fixed). I had all three issues on my DE, and in latest code, all three issues are gone. I...
  11. pezpunk

    My dynamic range is really low

    I can’t get mine over 2.3, even in nice weather. However, I think that’s understandable, since most of my time is spent either waiting in line to pick up the kids from school, or cruising at 80mph in the express lane of I66.
  12. pezpunk

    Sudden violent slamming on brakes

    As others and yourself have mentioned, you can turn that feature off (I have). It’s quite overzealous in its default settings. I mean it’s designed to prevent an eminent collision, so the fact that it slams the brakes jarring is the desired functionality.
  13. pezpunk

    Home Emergency Charging from Gravity

    20 amps, according to marketing materials and the manual.
  14. pezpunk

    High pitch electrical noises

    Well, thanks to this thread, I investigated more. It seems turning off Lucid Vibes makes the ear-piercing high pitched noise stop. That's a bit of a bummer, since I really like the dynamic lighting, but at least I know the cause. I was afraid it was the drive unit or the battery or something...
Back
Top