Recent content by Peter Coyote

  1. Peter Coyote

    Only DIsappointment in an otherwise great car.

    It's difficult to believe how bad the radio app in my Lucid Air Touring is. I make my living doing voice-overs and listen to the radio constantly on long drives. Every other day I get a note that says, "Something Went Wrong--Try another Channel." It takes two selections--Collections, then...
  2. Peter Coyote

    Issues with EVGO on road trip

    I had a similar problem last night with EVGO in Napa, CA. Had to get towed there because I had zero charge after my car failed to upgrade. The first charger showed that it was charging, but after 30 min. my car hadn't added a mile to the zero. I called EVGO they reset the machine, and I...
  3. Peter Coyote

    STUCK IN NAPA--totally Dead Vehicle

    I parked my car in Napa, CA last night (Sat. Aug. 9th) to visit my wife’s and my other home. I had 221 miles on the charger. I clicked to download and upgrade, locked the car and went to bed. When I went to the car the next day, the charge read ZER0 in red ink. The steering was locked, the car...
Back
Top