Recent content by Pejorative

  1. P

    I’d say layoffs to the service department are starting to have an effect…

    Beverly Hills is a no go. 2 plus months for any appointment and should you have to reschedule, you’re back at the bottom of a]the queue. A luxury auto manufacturer should provide a modicum of customer service including answering phones, and setting timely appointments. 2 months is wholly...
  2. P

    2 MONTHS until the next available service appointment!

    when your company is insolvent and you have a queue of 80 plus people waiting for months for service it is n indication that they are unable to continue meaningful business. 11 is reorganization, which they desperately need.
  3. P

    2 MONTHS until the next available service appointment!

    I was unable to bring my car in for service tomorrow (as I told them would likely be the case when I booked 6 weeks ago). I tried contacting the BH studio directly and nobody answered. I called the 800 line and nobody answered. Four hours later, someone finally reached out to me from the 800...
  4. P

    Possible new owner with service question

    I have a service appointment set for tomorrow (that I set over 6 weeks ago). Because of my crazy schedule I cannot bring it in, and need to reschedule. I have called the service center as well as their 800 number and have yet to reach a human being to reschedule. Not a good sign at all for a...
  5. P

    2 MONTHS until the next available service appointment!

    I've been having issues with DD Pro not working arbitrarily. I contacted service, and after two weeks of playing phone tag, they were finally able to offer me an appointment on JUNE 2 - in 2 months! How ridiculous?!? It seem so odd that a luxury car company has ZERO focus on customer service...
  6. P

    OTA 2.8.16

    In response to some DDP issues I was having, I received this text on Friday afternoon: "there's new software update coming in the next few days, once you have installed it. Let me know if Dreamdrive is intermittent."
  7. P

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    It befuddles me more than anything that the underlying OS for the Air is Android. Go figure... They were never able to add an adjustment for SiriusXM to change the "quality" of the stream in the native app... so adding Waze or Google Maps would be way too much of a stretch. All that being said...
  8. P

    Lucid Marketing Ideas and Thoughts

    Start marketing hard in Germany - we aren't endorsing any political party, we are just here to sell the best EVever made.
  9. P

    OTA Update 2.6.0

    Do you have the streaming quality set to Maximum on the app?
  10. P

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    https://9to5google.com/2025/01/07/android-auto-13-5-vehicle-support/
  11. P

    WeaveGrid - $50 incentive?

    Apparently you can sign up for weavegrid with a qualified charger and TOU at your house - and leave your car in the hands of the state to charge your car whenever the rates are lowest. https://www.weavegrid.com/chargeperks thoughts?
  12. P

    highway assist disengaged

    I am still getting random disengagements with the newest update.
  13. P

    SiriusXM streaming quality

    Yes, because Amazon streams at the higher nitrate and even Atmos. Sirius only has bitrate options on the phone app and not the lucid native app.
  14. P

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    2.4.4 is here
  15. P

    SiriusXM streaming quality

    Since the car's native SiriusXM player is streaming, it would be lovely to allow us to select the maximum streaming quality. For now, I prefer listening over Bluetooth from the app on the phone. Because of the quality of the sound system, you can hear all the flaws in the low bandwidth stream...
Back
Top