Recent content by Pavlova

  1. Pavlova

    Need Ref - Sales Rep Said I can Still Add a Ref Code: Post yours!

    Congrats! https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=M7YS6O23 Or you can use this Code: M7YS6O23
  2. Pavlova

    Looking at buying a Gravity for the Wife.

    Congrats! https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=M7YS6O23 Or you can use this Code: M7YS6O23
  3. Pavlova

    New Issue Found at Service Center

    Update: I did some research, and service center was able to give me the date when that DTC first appeared aligns with the date that my software was updated. And there has been a case where it could well be just simple software glitch... Now I'm going to argue with this evidence.
  4. Pavlova

    New Issue Found at Service Center

    I have a 2023 AT, and both of frunk door latches began malfunctioning just before my warranty expired. Since the issue was documented before the warranty ended, Lucid is repairing it at no cost. However, during their diagnostic scan, the service center found a DTC related to the front nose lamp...
  5. Pavlova

    From Ex Lucid Air Owner to New Gravity Owner... Referral Code? 😊

    Congrats! https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=M7YS6O23 Or you can use this Code: M7YS6O23
  6. Pavlova

    Interested in getting a code

    Congrats! https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=M7YS6O23 Or you can use this Code: M7YS6O23
  7. Pavlova

    Clanking sound front passenger wheel - on mininum acceleration

    Could also be a sway bar bolt being loose
  8. Pavlova

    Referral code

    Congrats! https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=M7YS6O23 Or you can use this Code: M7YS6O23
  9. Pavlova

    Found Air Cross bars and (2) Bike carriers

    I live just little off from Novi. I have them.
  10. Pavlova

    3.0 on Air

    Any news on this CCCv2 upgrade using loyalty points?
  11. Pavlova

    My car won't turn off...

    Try disconnecting your mobile key and reconnecting. If it still doesn't resolve, soft-restart with logo.
  12. Pavlova

    Referral needed please thank you!

    Congrats! https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=M7YS6O23 Or you can use this Code: M7YS6O23
  13. Pavlova

    For Trade Looking to trade for 20in oem wheels. Have 19in and 21in set available to trade

    Where do you live? I'm in MI. I have 20 in oem wheels (no scratches whatsoever) with A/S tire that has only 200ish mile on it. I just changed it last week for the winter
  14. Pavlova

    Found Graphite all weather mats - Grand Touring

    I can sell new sets for 125 usd 50% off from its original pricing
  15. Pavlova

    Found Graphite all weather mats - Grand Touring

    Actually I can sell new one as well I just gotta order from the website with points. Do you live in Toronto by any chance? I live in Michigan and go there time to time
Back
Top