The investor day slide deck says that the AWD trims have efficiency of 4.35 to 4.5 and RWD trims have much higher efficiency. Assuming the RWD has a battery of 80kwh, it’s quite possible the RWD ends up with very high EPA number.
The question is what EPA cycle they would be using to achieve the...
According the attached slide from investor day deck, the single axle version would be RWD. Based on this, I would think the AWD would be rear wheel biased.
Based on their investor day presentation deck, Cosmos would need approx 92-93 KWh battery pack to hit 400 mile EPA range (@ 4.35 mi/KWh). This size would be in-line with Mercedes GLC (92kwh approx) and Rivian R2 (88kwh approx) and superior to BMW iX3 (112kwh US spec) and Volvo EX60 (P12 117kwh...
I like the fact that they retained center tunnel unlike R2 and EX60. Also, seems like they have new dual QI 2.2 wireless charger with raised vents, which is awesome. The wireless charger looks similar to the newly unveiled Audi Q7/Q9.
Overall, I think the design looks great from front and side...
Based on Kyle’s description and images from spy shots and Lucid’s teaser images. The rear may look some like below. Some what like Prius but maybe better looking rear. I don’t think it will have wrap around clamshell lift gate like Gravity and will probably be a regular lift gate.
If it turns...
Here Eric Bach talks about Lucid’s thinking on 48v, discussion starts at 29:35.
Basically for systems like compressor and other higher voltage applications they are already on 400v (if higher is better then they are doing 400v) .
I remember either Eric Bach or Peter discussing about benefits of doing 48v at the launch of Gravity. Apparently, there are very few subsystems that utilize or need 48v compared to 12v. In fact would be it would have been inefficient to move the entire architecture to 48v and then downstate to...
On side note Audi teased images of A2. The silhouette of rear end kind of looks similar to that of Cosmos (cab forward proportion, squished rear window and sloping roof).
https://www.motor1.com/photos/922651/2027-audi-a2-e-tron-teasers/#8429597_2027-audi-a2-e-tron-teaser
Interestingly, If I am...
Hi Everyone,
I was trying to see if we can deduce some
of the Cosmos specifications from Lucid Investor day presentation and how it would be positioned against competitors in this segment.
Power Output: 558hp (based on Zeus spec of weight (74kg)). Lucid indicated that Atlas is 23% lighter and...
Mark spoke about this during the recent Morgan Stanley investor conference. The question was asked at 14:50:
https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/xcyqegh6/
What’s not clear is their engagement with Nuro is limited to Uber partnership or will it extend beyond and trickle down to midsize platform...