Recent content by Orange

  1. O

    UX 3.0 Update

    Thx!!
  2. O

    UX 3.0 Update

    Sorry but how? :) i tried to touch and hold Air logo in About Vehicle but it didn’t reboot
  3. O

    UX 3.0 Update

    Anyone happens to know how we can reboot OS in UX 3.0?
  4. O

    Anyone tried AGT trade-in for Gravity?

    Yes Carvana and Lucid both offered 40k
  5. O

    Anyone tried AGT trade-in for Gravity?

    yes I confirmed it. My AGT value seems to be around $40,000 in max. Lost 100k value just in 4 years. So sad….
  6. O

    Anyone tried AGT trade-in for Gravity?

    Hi, I have AGT 2022 model as one of pre-ordered people and thinking to moving to Gravity. Does Lucid accept trade-ins for the AGT? I saw they offer a Trade-In Allowance, but it looks like it may apply only to competitor brands. How I can maximize credits for this transfer. Any tips would be...
  7. O

    Rear window is cracked

    update: I talked with service center. They said the warranty for stress crack is 4 yrs / 50k miles so it will be covered by warranty. So happy!
  8. O

    Crack in Rear Windshield

    I got also a stress crack on real windshield on AGT 2022. The cost looks way much higher than I expected. My deductible for windshield replacement is $500. Hopefully it can be covered by insurance without insurance cost increase.. 😔
  9. O

    Rear window is cracked

    What I found is windows warranty is 1 year so I don’t think it will be covered by warranty
  10. O

    Rear window is cracked

    Hi, I have AGT 2022 but I just found my rear window is cracked like attached. It seems to be just stress cracking as I don’t see any issue around them. I think I should use my insurance to replace it but can I use any window shop? Or it would be better to work with lucid service center? Anyone...
  11. O

    RESOLVED Service delay

    I called service team all day but they never answered. It is very frustrating especially when I got urgent issue on my car. I will need to put my car in garage and take uber for work tmw. So frustrating
  12. O

    How is the software?

    I‘ve owned GT for almost 3 yrs. It’s not perfect and I can see multiple places to improve but way much better than Mercedes which is my wife car. And Lucid SW is continually improving as well. Can’t compare with Tesla but I’m overall happy.
  13. O

    Shaq’s Lucid customization by west coast customs.

    what’s brand of wheels? It looks beautiful
  14. O

    CARPLAY

    I am in the same boat. A bit frustrating. Hopefully lucid fixes this issue by OTA soon
  15. O

    New tire installation in south bay area

    Thanks for the info. I will reach out to them.
Back
Top