Recent content by Nocturnal

  1. N

    Request for Gravity 80A Home Charging Data (Software 3.3.20)

    I dont think replies from 3rd party charger owners would be helpful here. I'm trying to troubleshoot Lucid's charging with their own equipment, and have them repair mine if it doesnt match the specs, and is worse than what other Gravity owners see. Lucid is not liable for Gravity charging...
  2. N

    Request for Gravity 80A Home Charging Data (Software 3.3.20)

    Can anyone, who had similar to mine charging issues, comment in their charging curve after installing v3.5.1? Does your Gravity hold charging speeds close to 18kW all the way until pack is fully charged or at least deep into 90s% SoC?
  3. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    I'm in a such a decent mood from how flawlessly CP seems to be working with my AI Box, that I'm gonna let this one slide 😄
  4. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    As they say better late than never
  5. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    A bit too early to talk about the update in past tense....according to the tracker, most of us are still waiting for it. Even those, who were promised it'd be pushed to their vehicles in the very first batch.
  6. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    @borski That's exactly the thing - NOT all of us want to be first. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Some people, who already got it probably don't even care about CP/AA and don't use it, and some are like "whatever. whenever it comes I'll check it out what can I do with it". And then there...
  7. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    Not for me....despite the fact I've been asking your CS, and other Lucid reps FOR MONTHS about being prioritized and being in the 1st batch, because I use the software very heavily and was expecting to see it at launch. Incredibly annoying to still be waiting for it, while others, who need it...
  8. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    Here is a Gravity, fully ready for v3.5 and CP/AA utilization, with privacy in mind, because it ain't nobody's business what you're viewing on the display inside your own car https://streamable.com/oj6av8
  9. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    I would like to vote down this suggestion. This thread is about v3.5 update for Gravity, the main, key features of this update are CarPlay and Android Auto, and the discussion has been centered around hardware and software that can utilize these 2 new, added capabilities of this v3.5 update. It...
  10. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    Purely theoretical discussion about technical capabilities of a piece of hardware 😄 Some people like to know they have no restrictions on what software they can use, or when they can use it, regardless of the intended use. Similar example would be radar/lidar detectors and jammers, like this...
  11. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    If you have your way and Lucid gives you what you want you'll be able to watch your Netflix and whatever else only when the car is parked, charging, etc. With AI box you will have no restrictions on when you can use it or what software you can use to play whatever content you want to play...
  12. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    AI boxes can only project to display (or in Gravity's case - portion of the display) designated by car's manufacturer to CP/AA. If Lucid enables in future updates projecting CP/AA to Pilot panel, and not just the cockpit's right side, like you want (many users have requested it) then any AI box...
  13. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    I explained to you in previous post of yours I quoted that you will be able to use Netflix and literally every other Android software under the sun, available on Google Play or anywhere else outside of it, the second v3.5 is installed on your car. You do not need Lucid for that and you don't...
  14. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    Where, on earth, did you see an insult?! I stated the fact you dont have a clue what AI boxes are - fact you just confirmed. Please quote the specific portion of my post you perceive to be an insult. You say "My points were strictly regarding the scenario of connecting a phone to an...
  15. N

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    There is a strong possibility that since Lucid couldn't fill those crush test dummy positions, published on their careers portal, they have decided to outsource that work to us.
Back
Top