Recent content by NoBrakes

  1. N

    3.0 on Air

    You're right. It only works while navigating
  2. N

    3.0 on Air

    Yes when I tap on my screen it goes away. I tried attaching a video to show this but it's not showing up https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/a1ADfr9AueCQ
  3. N

    3.0 on Air

    The are you still there alarm sound is gone!!! Yes!!!
  4. N

    3.0 on Air

    Yes. Not sure why it didn't show up. Basically it was a video of me tapping the screen and text boxes disappear and reappear when I tap again
  5. N

    3.0 on Air

    Yes. Not sure why it didn't show
  6. N

    UX 3.0 Update

    I meant like the gravity where the high beams will stay on top only one side but lower the other side of a car was coming
  7. N

    3.0 on Air

    Like this?
  8. N

    3.0 on Air

    Tap on the map it will go away
  9. N

    3.0 on Air

    Yeah just because they changed the ui doesn't mean they didn't make changes to other things, like improving the volume rocker on the steering wheel or the way lane change assist work.
  10. N

    3.0 on Air

    Lane change is definitely smoother. It feels more natural. Before this update, the lane change was abrupt. Lane change is definitely smoother and feels more natural. Before this update, lane change was abrupt
  11. N

    3.0 on Air

    Steering wheel volume rocker is way better with this update
  12. N

    UX 3.0 Update

    Just got my notification also
  13. N

    UX 3.0 Update

    Do you know if the adaptive high beams and auto lane change are working on this update? Thx
  14. N

    Trailer Hitch for Air

    I installed it by following the included instructions. I called 2 places that was referred by Tork Central and was quoted $1500 by one and the other one didn't know at all.
  15. N

    Trailer Hitch for Air

    Safe reverse feature? When I reverse initially it'll brake and give me a message of I want to continue. I've had a couple of occasions where it wouldn't let me reverse so I just turned off collision protection and everything was fine.
Back
Top