Recent content by NNPCdude

  1. N

    Lease Buyout

    About $34k for a 2023 AWD Pure. I already had it inspected by Openlane and received a clean report. Also keep in mind my lease kicked off back in 2023 before the $10k price drop for the base Pure from $79k to $69k. I think it helped to secure the offer.
  2. N

    Lease Buyout

    I called Lucid Finance and asked for a buyout offer. They offer was one I couldnt refuse. Bought it out.
  3. N

    Alternatives to the Lucid Air

    I have the same Pure AWD. I love the car but on the look out for other cars when my lease ends next Aug. I went out and test drove the Audi A6 etron and BMW iX. Didnt like both. Tesla is off the list. Same with Rivian, Benz and others. The only car that I am eager to see next year is this:
  4. N

    2023 Lucid AT - used buying Checklist

    Are you buying from Lucid or Used car seller? I have one year before the end of my lease and contemplating buying a used Grand Touring for the range.
  5. N

    Anyone else encounter a strange tear in seat upholstery?

    The Lucid Purluxe artificial leather offering is an extremely fragile material. I had a tear in mine that was replaced by Lucid. I can already see wrinkles that I fear will lead to a tear. I have never had this happen in any car I have ever owned - I am very fastidious about maintaining my cars...
  6. N

    Upgrade to the 2025 Lucid Air: $4,000 Discount for Tesla Owners

    Sweet deal! Hope it gets more on the sideline to the Lucid family
  7. N

    Anyone else encounter a strange tear in seat upholstery?

    Who said its leather? I wrote exactly how Lucid describes it. Every major manufacturer offers their own (p)leather version of synthetic material. My comment there was to highlight that Lucids pleather is particularly fragile.
  8. N

    Anyone else encounter a strange tear in seat upholstery?

    The Purluxe leather is particularly fragile. Mine is currently being replaced. The tear was in the exact area as the pictures in this thread.
  9. N

    Driving in Mexico

    I drove to Toronto with my Lucid Air only to receive a note from Lucid about driving to Canada and waiving some restrictions. I don't have the note handy but I thought that was a strange message. You might want to check with Lucid. I love to road trip and want the freedom to go where ever I want...
  10. N

    Problem with unlocking after OTA 2.6.0

    +48hrs and counting. I'll stay optimistic they'll come through with an update.
  11. N

    Problem with unlocking after OTA 2.6.0

    Tried that 2x and it didnt work. Still a mess.
  12. N

    The mobile key, keyfob, and keycards stopped working at the same time

    This mirrors 100% my current experience. Unfortunately for me CS was completely useless. The person I spoke with yesterday sounded like she'd be somewhere else and I was a nuisance. I tried calling today and requested a call back without any luck. I am on another call 10mins in waiting still...
  13. N

    Problem with unlocking after OTA 2.6.0

    The recent OTA was unsuccessful and my car is now a complete mess. Mobile key is not working. Card key is not working. The only way to open or lock the car is through the mobile app. My pilot screen is a mess - cant switch off the swiper - it kicks in intermittently. The door lock button is not...
  14. N

    RESOLVED Left glass cockpit display dead. Unable to drive vehicle

    Stepped away for 30mins and tried again. All ok.
  15. N

    RESOLVED Left glass cockpit display dead. Unable to drive vehicle

    This issue just came up on my car 30mins ago. Worked fine this morning. Tried the Logo reset and that didnt work. Tried the X+Mic+Brake reset - no luck. First time issue. I've had the car for 17months now. Expecting a return call from the service line.
Back
Top