Recent content by New2Lucid

  1. N

    Loving the gravity dream edition

    I agree. I got mine in Nov 25. I do wish the FE got more range but I charge at home and with Nacs charging and tripping shouldn’t be a problem
  2. N

    Invitation to Lucid Feature Pilot program

    I filled it out as well.
  3. N

    3.3.5 actually fixed my keys issue

    Does Car Play work? I have a Gravity DE and still haven’t gotten my update.
  4. N

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    Mine took approx 2 hours
  5. N

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    So far so good. Quicker startup, seemingly less glitchy. I am satisfied so far. Though I have been lucky and haven’t had many sw issues.
  6. N

    Drive Assist Never Available?

    Was this at Riviera Beach?
  7. N

    Drive Assist Never Available?

    Has your problem been fixed? My Drive Assist has never worked. I had a mobile tech do all he could do to make sure i had no faults, that my settings were correct, etc. and Phoenix confirmed by scanning the vehicle that I have all the proper hardware and software. They don’t know why it...
  8. N

    Drive Assist Never Available?

    Same for me , Drive Assist - Nothing. Adaptive Cruise works fine. But Adaptive Cruise only works when the Adaptive Crujise is Selected. Drive assist doesn’t work regardless of the selection
  9. N

    Drive Assist Never Available?

    Thanks, maybe my steering wheel needs to be replaced. We shall see what the Mobil tech can do. Probably nothing more than to make sure my selections are correct in the Copilot. They are.
  10. N

    Drive Assist Never Available?

    I have the same problem. Mine doesn’t work at all for Drive Assist. I have a mobile tech coming next week, but he hasn’t seen the problem before, so i am not sure what he will be able to do. Did you get the issue resolved?
  11. N

    Lucid Gravity update 3.3.5 + fob update

    Was there a 3.3.3? I got my DE today and it had 3.3.2. I forgot to ask if there was a .3.
  12. N

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Well, two weeks ago, the In Production status went back to Ordered. My SA was surprised as he had been told the car was in post production review. As of yesterday it was back to In Production with a new VIN? The frustration is real. The problem is communication. Almost every thread in this...
  13. N

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I spoke yesterday and today with my Lucid SA. He says he has confirmed my DE is produced and is in the Post Production phase. I think it might be called PDI. I don’t know what that means for time left, but it is the last step before it can be put on a truck. But i understand that can be quite...
  14. N

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I just got off the phone with Lucid Customer Service. I had a Gravity Touring ordered on day 1. Then took the Dream Edition deal in white. Then when wondering why it wasn’t being produced learned (through the forum) that the car needed to be black or green. So i changed color to green. Now...
Back
Top