Recent content by NerviG

  1. NerviG

    NFC (Near Field Communication) nodes replacement?

    I have my mobile visit on 9/17 .. will report back what the guy says ..
  2. NerviG

    NFC (Near Field Communication) nodes replacement?

    I have to say, since the last couple of updates, I can't remember when the last time was I had a key issue. but yeah who knows what their logs show ... nobody else got this email? :rolleyes:
  3. NerviG

    Problems with toll pass reader

    have a picute of it on the windshield?
  4. NerviG

    NFC (Near Field Communication) nodes replacement?

    they called me back and this will be done via mobile service in september ...
  5. NerviG

    NFC (Near Field Communication) nodes replacement?

    all my cards work at the NFC points too, so I am not aware of anything not working tbh. But says this is for future things?
  6. NerviG

    NFC (Near Field Communication) nodes replacement?

    Anyone else got these email that they need replace the NFC Nodes in your gravity for future OTA updates? I am assuming this might have to do with Apple key? We are reaching out because our records indicate that your Lucid Gravity is affected by an important service campaign involving the...
  7. NerviG

    Update on Our Next OTA Release (post-3.6.0)

    since this happened now the second time, did anyone notice your homelink garage/gate opening when you approach the gravity and it unlocks? I cant explain it otherwise, I dont have any gate fobs anywhere near and the gravity is the only thing which could open the gate and its literally the second...
  8. NerviG

    Update on Our Next OTA Release (post-3.6.0)

    DE here .. nothing so far :(
  9. NerviG

    Frunk not opening correctly

    for me this completely stopped with 3.6.0 .. and I didnt do anything with this rubber bumpers and before it never opened without trying twice. so they really "fixed" this with software, it kinda opens slowly stops like for half a second and then fully opens.
  10. NerviG

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    anyone knows if the pausing on Apple CarPlay with Spotify is fixed? :D
  11. NerviG

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    Halo Secure Drive Recorder Drive Recorder is available when your vehicle is parked and occupied to capture footage of the unexpected, even when you aren’t driving. Reviewing recordings in Fisheye view is now easier, with corrected perspective and improved clarity. does this mean it will...
  12. NerviG

    Front seat cooling on Gravity

    On my test drive I thought that is the best seat cooling I have ever experienced in any car. I vividly remember pointing this out to my wife that this is the first time I can actually feel anything. yeah my GDE never felt like this ... now I also think it barely does anything even on level 3...
  13. NerviG

    How do I prevent the car from constantly locking and unlocking when the key fob is inside?

    I have to try this next time I go surf. the last 2 times after an hour I came back to the car, only to find it unlocked. key inside the car. I lock it from my apple watch.
  14. NerviG

    Gravity V3.5.7

    yeah the key fob finally working. for me its night and day ... suddenly this thing actually opens before I even get to the driver door.
Back
Top