Recent content by MStark

  1. M

    Wanted Need 21” Lucid rim.

    I've got a full set I want to sell for $1K. Here's a link to my post.
  2. M

    For Sale 21" set, one tire, Northern Virginia $1000 OBO

    I'm in Falls Church, VA. Set of four, but only one good tire. $1000 obo. Must pick up, or arrange to meet (I'll go 150 miles), or pay for shipping.
  3. M

    Wanted Wanted: 21" with or without tires, 20" or 19's with tires

    Lol. Same exact problem with wife. I've been trying to sell my four for $1000 for about a year now. Just sitting in the garage, but I cannot bring myself to reduce the price any further. But at least once a mlnth, "When's the last time you posted your tires?"
  4. M

    For Sale 4 21" wheels (w/one good Pirelli tire) - $1000

    Northern Virginia (Falls Church). Very good condition, though some rash (see pics). I really don't think you're going to find a better sale price, anywhere.
  5. M

    For Sale Four 21" Wheels in Northern Virginia: $1000

    A little curb rash, but you won't find a better deal. One of the tires is still good; three need replacements.
  6. M

    For Sale Save this marriage: Four 21 inch wheels for $1000

    Yeah, I agree with the looks, but don't hold the bubble complainers at fault, because I was one of them. But I drive my car between at least 80 miles a few days every week. There are no days that I don't put at least 40, and plenty of days that have me going upwards of 140. With that kind of...
  7. M

    For Sale Save this marriage: Four 21 inch wheels for $1000

    Wife is going to leave me if I don't get them out of the garage... Mild curb rash (see pics), but nothing else wrong with the wheels. But only one good tire in the bunch. Others will need to be replaced. Northern Virginia/Washington DC Area.
  8. M

    For Sale 21" Wheels (don't buy for the tires)

    Hi my wife will be so happy to get these out of our garage! Give me a call and we'll work it out. I've never shipped anything so big before (the four stacked are about 44", and each probably weighs 50 or 60 pounds.) So coming to get them may be easiest. Moderator note: personal phone number...
  9. M

    For Sale 21" Wheels (don't buy for the tires)

    sorry for late reply - but yes, I still have them (just reposted them actually!)
  10. M

    For Sale 21" Wheels in Northern Virginia - $1000 - Pics

    Call or message Michael (Moderator note: personal phone number removed.) A couple of the wheels have very slight curb rash, but I think a polisher would restore them to "like new" if you wanted to take the time. One tire is new; one is flat and unrepairable, and two have bubbles in the...
  11. M

    For Sale 21" Wheels (don't buy for the tires)

    Yes, still available.
  12. M

    For Sale 21" Wheels (don't buy for the tires)

    Not sure if freshening the thread bumps the post up again, but these wheels remain available. and you probably won't find them at a lower price...
Back
Top