Recent content by MRU

  1. MRU

    High Voltage Coolant Heater recall OTA update, estimated 1% of 2000 vehicles affected

    Same for me here in Seattle. White glove service when I got my car in 2022. Now the valet service is de facto gone. Loaners could be Enterprise rentals rather than another Lucid. Service appointments are scheduled 2-3 months out. Their service personnel are A-1 but not enough of them. I was...
  2. MRU

    High Voltage Coolant Heater recall OTA update, estimated 1% of 2000 vehicles affected

    Happened in my AGT yesterday. No advance software warning, just suddenly got the dreaded red triangle alert. I am taking it to the service center tomorrow. Surprisingly I never received the recall notice letter, and if I hadn’t seen this on the forum, I would never have realized that it was a...
  3. MRU

    Seattle Area PPF Installers

    I used Accutint NW in Shoreline more than 3 years back on my AGT. Quite happy with their work.
  4. MRU

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    Same. Mild weather in Seattle. Lucid home charger. Started off at 83m/hr, and about 80-90mins later, it dropped to 58m/hr charging rate. I noticed it during the last charging session, didnt give it much thought till I saw this thread!
  5. MRU

    2.8.0 Software Update

    Got it, thanks!
  6. MRU

    2.8.0 Software Update

    Hence the geofencing? Could you expand on that ?
  7. MRU

    2.8.0 Software Update

    I do have a 100A breaker at home so that’s not an issue with my Lucid charger. How would the customization help with public chargers ?
  8. MRU

    2.8.0 Software Update

    I have a basic question. Can someone enlighten me as to how custom power limits are useful? I always charge at home with the Lucid charger so I don’t know how this may matter in public chargers.
  9. MRU

    QUESTION Efficiency drop after 2.5 update

    It’s summer now and I’m still getting sub 2.5 numbers. Lifetime is 3.30 now and slowly creeping downward. I’m kind of resigned to it by now, just enjoying driving every time I take it out. I do have a service appt next week and will ask if they have an explanation.
  10. MRU

    Vacation charging

    Not going to risk it. I’ll just check the app occasionally and hope that prompts the system to top up.
  11. MRU

    Vacation charging

    That’s strange. So what’s the point of keeping it plugged in if it doesn’t resume charging at the 50% threshold? Then I’ll need to keep opening the app for it to begin charging. Will monitor and see how it goes.
  12. MRU

    Vacation charging

    Thanks that’s very useful info.
  13. MRU

    Vacation charging

    Thank you everyone for your advice, very informative. I’ll do the 70% charge + limit 50 + keep plugged in. 🙏
  14. MRU

    Vacation charging

    I expect the charger will likely kick in for me at 50%, this being winter. As an aside, AZ in summer - bold choice!
  15. MRU

    Vacation charging

    Was that in cold weather?
Back
Top