Recent content by mnat

  1. M

    Lucid Gravity Q1 2026 lease incentives

    How do we find this list of companies?! :)
  2. M

    Gravity GT - help check my lease deal?

    I've been keeping my eye on the ever-changing offers and I never saw this one! Was that something that was only offered by the SAs?
  3. M

    Lucid Gravity Touring - Now Available

    The 300-mile range, 0-60 in 4.0 seconds EV SUV category is very crowded. With so many choices I don't see the Touring moving in high volume when the out the door pricing is still nearing $100K. Most of the alternatives are less expensive and compare well on paper.
  4. M

    Lucid Gravity Touring - Now Available

    With the 21"/22" wheels, EPA range of 301 miles is very disappointing. That's very average and nothing special. It's on par with the Cadillac Vistiq and lower than a Large pack Rivian on 22s.
  5. M

    Lucid partnership

    The Gravity seems like a perfect vehicle for rideshare given its interior space. My question is does this somewhat diminish the exclusivity of buying one for $100k+ when they are being used as Ubers?
  6. M

    Lucid partnership

  7. M

    Gravity Plan B

    Rivian switched to NACS for the 2026 model year, which just got released.
  8. M

    Gravity Plan B

    This is exactly what I did. I've been eyeing Gravity for so long, but at this point I am not ready to be an early adopter again like I was with my Air. I've had my Rivian for 2 months and it fits the bill for what I need. No software issues. Ride is improved (certainly not as good as Gravity...
  9. M

    LUCID Gravity Lease vs Finance

    I bought out my lucid air after 2 months of leasing it. There was no penalty, and I didn’t have to pay interest that would have been accrued for the remaining term.
  10. M

    referral code can someone give me one please

    Here ya go! https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=V65LJQPQ
  11. M

    QUESTION Gravity: Delivery in Scottsdale AZ - Live in Florida

    I purchased a Lucid Air that I picked up in Chicago and registered in Florida. It was a lease, and I only paid FL taxes. Not sure if AZ is different, but I think you only pay taxes where it is registered.
  12. M

    Lease Charges for Damage

    For Mercedes, their standard is anything less than a credit card is no charge. I just turned in my Mercedes and had no excess charges.
  13. M

    Dream Edition aiyoooo!

    Must be quality of purchases over quantity. I've purchase 3 Airs, with a Touring being the highest trim, and I didn't get an email.
  14. M

    Dream Edition aiyoooo!

    What does the pricing look like?!
  15. M

    Gravity Orders Discussion

    Interesting thought process. I started with an early Model S 9 years ago. Through the COVID era, I was able to try a lot of options and get out of most of them without losing much (or anything at all). As others have said, that’s definitely not the case anymore.
Back
Top