Recent content by mister_caroline

  1. M

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    It appears 3.6.5 is more about correcting/working around unexpected pinch protection activation than the issue I shared, which is more about intermittent up/down command confusion. I have had other windows intermittently go down when commanded to go up from the driver’s door window switches...
  2. M

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    3.6.4 here with no update yet… I’m going to get 3.6.5, right? …right? 👀
  3. M

    Doors - does not open when handle pulled

    The first interior pull unlocks the door (also presenting the exterior door handles) and the second pull unlatches it. You can configure this behavior by enabling unlocking the doors when shifting to Park. Then the handles will present when shifting to Park, and the first interior pull will...
  4. M

    2027 Matrix headlight issues/gaps

    I would imagine it’s due to there being more oncoming traffic on the left side of the road than the right side of the road. It might be surprising but left and right beam patterns are not the same, and are further adjusted for the market the vehicle is sold in (e.g. mirrored for RHD countries).
  5. M

    99% then it stops

    Another factor, comparing the percentage shown on the car’s screen and app (integers) vs. what the API reports (1 decimal place) - it’s evident that the end user-facing interfaces round down, probably as a safety margin. It might underestimate by 1kWh at most (a few miles). The trade off is it...
  6. M

    Gravity efficiency is low for me

    One efficiency factor worth checking (if you have not already) is tire pressures. When I took delivery in Nov, tire pressures were set to 46. I have not touched them since, 9 months later they are at 39/40.
  7. M

    Gravity efficiency is low for me

    If it makes it easier to conceptualize why high regen might be surprisingly inefficient, one way to think about high regen is equating it to making hard braking available. You may already intuitively understand that hard braking is not good for efficiency. High regen is great because it allows...
  8. M

    2027 Matrix headlight issues/gaps

    Echoing others, the dark spots in your pictures are not the matrix functionality. In fact, the high beams/matrix lights aren't on at all. Those are the low beams. I too have noticed the dark spots on the low beams since taking delivery last year, well before matrix was enabled. What you are...
  9. M

    A very frustrated 2026 Lucid Gravity owner journey

    Out of curiosity, when you get the notification that Auto Unlock is temporarily disabled, have you (or your fob) spent time in proximity (e.g. 2-4 car widths, even through walls) of the parked vehicle, e.g. walking back and forth? Anecdotally, I too receive this message when the car has...
  10. M

    GT delivery

    I had this issue - valid SiriusXM subscription (verified in the Gravity's interface) but no channels worked. In your case, since you are still in the trial period, you may need to either wait for the trial to expire or see if you can reach out to SiriusXM support to merge...
  11. M

    OTA 3.6.4

    I’m sorry that happened. In my first few months of ownership, I kept accidentally opening the frunk/trunk from inside my house with the fob in my pocket while the car was parked in the garage. I created an automation in Home Assistant to send a critical notification to my phone every time the...
  12. M

    Phantom Braking in Reverse

    I experience the "phantom" braking daily while reversing into my garage. I used to see the message whenever the braking event occurred - now I no longer see the message. However it is still active and I hear the chime. I no longer see the popup message with the disable button in the Pilot Panel...
  13. M

    Auto Window Rollup and Control

    Yes, that is a known feature; however, the current behavior is that it resets after a drive and must be toggled on again every time you need the outlets to stay on while parked. More of a "Keep on" than an "Always on" So if you are on a road trip with a 120V fridge, you have to toggle the...
  14. M

    Auto Window Rollup and Control

    I thought about this too when I was toting around a travel fridge. However, it’s important to note that there are not-insignificant idle losses related to powering all the systems inclusive of the DC to AC inverter, something like a few hundred watts just sitting there. The average customer may...
Back
Top