Recent content by Mid TN APrwd

  1. Mid TN APrwd

    Powder coating or painting aero inserts?

    Looks good. Thanks for the pic. 👍
  2. Mid TN APrwd

    Powder coating or painting aero inserts?

    I am leasing a 2026 Air Pure 19" Aero Range. I like the looks of the wheels with the inserts and the range it gets on road trips. I am thinking of taking the inserts out when not going on a road trip, but not sure I like the look. Lucid sells a hub insert andlug nut covers. Has anyone...
  3. Mid TN APrwd

    Lucid Gravity GT 70MPH Range Test State of Charge Video - 345 Miles

    I got my 2026 Pure rwd with 19" Aeros in November and took a road trip at Christmas to AR and anothe trip in Feb to FL. In both cases with the covers on and speeds of 70 to 75 mph, I think my ave mi/kWh was between 3.8 abd 4.1. Do you know what your mi/kWh would be without the covers?
  4. Mid TN APrwd

    Yearly service

    I am only 3 months and 3,200 miles in with my 2026 Air Pure. So, I have a while before I will need the maintenance. My questions are how far away will mobile service go to do this service and does it matter if it is owned or leased?
  5. Mid TN APrwd

    How hot are your heated seats?

    New to the forum. I received my 2026 Air Pure with 12-way power front heated/sventilated seats in late November. It has been cold in TN for the most part ever since. Level 3 and 2 are diffently HOT, but level 1 works for me when the temperature outside is cold. You can always use the...
Back
Top