Recent content by michiganice91

  1. michiganice91

    HomeLink control via Lucid App

    Ooof, that's frustrating for sure. I would just like to be able to use the Lucid app to open/close the garage or other homelink connected devices while being external of the actual car. I don't have an iPhone but I'm well aware of 3rd party remote access devices for this purpose. I just think...
  2. michiganice91

    HomeLink control via Lucid App

    Has anyone posted regarding the possibility integrating the vehicles HOMELINK connection into the Lucid App? For example, if my car is sitting in my garage it would be nice to have the option to open/close the garage door via the Lucid app rather than physically having to sit in the vehicle...
  3. michiganice91

    Referral needed please thank you!

    Good luck, my code is: 09G6M1FJ Fully unused https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=09G6M1FJ Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and earn Lucid reward points
  4. michiganice91

    San Diego Service Center

  5. michiganice91

    San Diego Service Center

    Must be the "official" opening as they just published an article about the SD and SJ service centers being newly opened.
  6. michiganice91

    San Diego Service Center

    November 8 is the opening
  7. michiganice91

    San Diego Service Center

    Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Now when is the celly/grand opening rally!?
  8. michiganice91

    Awe-ful Experience

    Ha. I see what you did there with the thread title 😁
  9. michiganice91

    Wanted 2025 LUCID AIR 20 WHEEL RIM WISHBONE AERO CAP OEM USED P11-S2N4XX-01

    Have you tried purchasing through a service center?
  10. michiganice91

    San Diego Service Center

    So who will be organizing the big rally for SD drivers when this place opens? 😁
  11. michiganice91

    Wheel cap kit

    Ahh okay. Will they also fit the AIR though?
  12. michiganice91

    Wheel cap kit

    Seems like this was recently added to the store? I believe it was only available from the studios previously, no? For the love of God, this needs to be added to the rewards store! https://store.lucidmotors.com/lucid-bear-wheel-center-cap-kit/
  13. michiganice91

    How many soft resets should you do to correct a faulty shifter before taking into service?

    It seems to be mainly happening after a charging session as opposed to just being parked out somewhere.
  14. michiganice91

    How many soft resets should you do to correct a faulty shifter before taking into service?

    So the last 3 weeks or so I've started to get the faulty shifter issue. Unlock the vehicle, hit the break to move the seat, CAR STUCK IN PARK and won't shift to D or R. The first couple times I had to lock and unlock the vehicle to get it to work. Today that failed and I had to sit and wait...
  15. michiganice91

    Aftermarket center wheel caps

    I am one of those people but this is kind of an atypical accessory. It seems to be the only accessory I can't simply order on the store but have to specially call a service center to get? Also it just seems to be pretty overpriced. I would rather have the Lucid branded pieces but these don't...
Back
Top