Recent content by mfdutra

  1. mfdutra

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    As anybody would be. Who cares about a great suspension, amazing packaging, etc, when you can't close your windows and the nearest service center can only see you in 6 weeks? Lucid is failing on basic mundane car stuff. I have an upcoming road trip and I feel better renting any piece of crap...
  2. mfdutra

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    I can wait another 10 years without PAAK. The only feature I desperately want is: 12 months without needing service
  3. mfdutra

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    Isn't that ludicrous? Can you think of a car in the 90s with those problems?
  4. mfdutra

    Impressed with service turnaround!

    The problem with service centers is that they are cost that don’t drive revenue. Short term thinking, because when new buyers realize how bad service is, they won’t sell any cars. It’s a shame, because when everything is working, it’s such a great car. Youtube reviewers don’t need service, and...
  5. mfdutra

    Impressed with service turnaround!

    Here in the Bay Area, California, they're scheduling over 5 weeks away. They didn't seem bothered that I can't close my windows. Now I also have a drive system warning. 😢
  6. mfdutra

    Gravity vs BMW iX5

    That's the whole point! And that's why reliable access to service is crucial.
  7. mfdutra

    Gravity vs BMW iX5

    Even though the iX5 isn't as good as the Gravity, especially on packaging, that's my next car and I can't wait. I really like my Gravity when everything is working, but dealing with service (or lack thereof) is becoming unacceptable to me. I'm having window issues (not closing properly) and...
  8. mfdutra

    Window Closing Problems

    And the problem is back. This is just surreal.
  9. mfdutra

    Adaptive cruise control unavailable

    Every so often now, my cruise control (and all the dream drive stuff) refuses to work and the thing gets really glitchy. Drive assist setting glitching: Neither reboots (short and long press) solve the problem. The car has to sleep for a while, then it usually works again. So frustrating...
  10. mfdutra

    Kim Java - Preview Gravity?

    I wonder what kind of deal they will have with Nvidia, especially for the cars they already sold with the DDPro thing. Tesla is already charging $100/mo and they have a big pool to draw from.
  11. mfdutra

    Kim Java - Preview Gravity?

    Lucid's only chance to achieve anything close to FSD is to license someone else's vision model, maybe Mobileye. They are not an AI company. Their software engineers can barely make basic functions work, like keyfobs, windows, etc. The amount of infrastructure capacity and AI talent needed to...
  12. mfdutra

    Window Closing Problems

    Same problem here now. Window stuck all the way down, getting lower and lower by steps every time I opened the door. Now it won’t move at all. What a POS this car. Decades of having all sorts of cars and I’ve never seen anything like this. WTF is wrong with this company with everything related...
  13. mfdutra

    GPS stuck 30 miles away

    X+Mic reboots the main computer only. GPS position is held by another box, the TCU. There's no way to reboot that, AFAIK.
  14. mfdutra

    GPS stuck 30 miles away

    Yeah normally, as long as Google Maps itself (or Waze...) has location access.
Back
Top