I think this is short sighted. Did you think about all the liability issues? Yes, manufactures should allow repair for physical components but let user interface with software, not so fast.
I don't think anyone will chastise you for a legit service complaint, which you have. I wouldn't be happy if my car has to stay in the shop for that long either.
I find this new behavior that has developed on the forum to be annoying and disrespectful. Lucid initiated this event and they will share, if there's any, news. Marqie is an employee of Lucid and can't on themselves share anything with you, just like they can't hold anything from you if they are...
I have problems with that part. None of the so called *supporters* treat Lucid as can't do no wrong. I don't know of any active members belonging to the so called supporters group that hasn't criticized Lucid for something. Please do a bit of research before making these kinds of statements. In...
Obviously repairs time is going to take some time to come down as hiring and training technician will not be a couple weeks affairs. What I, however, don't understand is the customers care phone not being answered. I think that problems could be solved in a week, 1 month max. In fact they can...
I see why you're less active now 🤣 🤣 😂. I hope they resolve all these amicably lol. It won't look good for either Emad or Lucid if they have to fight this in court. Wish the Best for him.