Recent content by Mediawiz

  1. M

    Need app/website page to report issues with the car

    I am NOT AT ALL a fan of Tesla, but they do provide ways for owners to report issues (software bugs, etc) with their cars. Lucid really needs to provide owners with some way to do this.
  2. M

    Auto insurance companies

    I have had a lot of trouble finding insurance companies that will provide auto insurance for my Lucid Air GTP (especially reasonably priced insurance). Thus far I have only found a couple of companies that said that they would insure a Lucid, and all of them are ridiculously expensive. I...
  3. M

    2.8.0 Software Update

    I have not yet received a software update notification for the 2.8 update 😞
  4. M

    A recent series of feature requests and bug reports…

    I have a bug/issue with the lastest software update for Lucid Air. I'm hoping that it can be passed to the QA team? After doing the software update to verision 2.7 ... I sync'ed my Android phone to the car with Android Auto. I then tried testing several things, like playing Sirius XM for...
  5. M

    Any upcoming owners events in NorCal?

    Are there any upcoming Lucid owners events in Northern California?
  6. M

    Confirmed: Android Auto coming this fall!

    I have no idea why they are waiting until the fall? I used to work there, and I still have friends who work there. They have a working beta of Android Auto. I wish they would just release it!!!!
  7. M

    Need a "current errors/warnings" dialog...

    Lucid really needs to add a "current errors/warnings" dialog to the lower display and/or the Lucid app. When I have an error or warning icon on the bottom row of the main display, there should be someplace I get go to find out where the exact error/warning is, and get some information about...
  8. M

    Need a new dialog that lists current errors

    The Lucid Air needs a new Dialog that lists any Current Errors (ie: an explanation of any error or warning symbols that are being displayed on the dash). That dialog could be created on the lower dash panel unit in the "Vehicle" dialog, or in the Lucid Air phone app, or both.
  9. M

    Confirmed: Android Auto coming this fall!

    I have heard more than once that it's in development. I even heard they have a working beta. But still no word on when it will be released. I wish I could sign up to be a beta tester for this.
  10. M

    Getting Android Auto into the Lucid

    This is the one that I got. It's not perfect, but it works. https://a.co/d/ccfkFOi
  11. M

    Getting Android Auto into the Lucid

    I tried buying one of those CarLinkit boxes. I could never get it to work in my Lucid Air. 😞 Fortunately, I have one from a Chinese company that works.
  12. M

    OTA Update 2.6.0

    Still waiting for Android Auto
  13. M

    Dream Drive Pro issues

    I need to get something like a GoPro and put it in my car (perhaps attached to the roof). It's very difficult for me to hold my phone in my hand a video this occurrence when it's happening.
Back
Top