Recent content by Macrocosmcwh

  1. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    Sold it to myself. Fidelity Warranty Service JMA.
  2. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    Yes…. I had to pay and get money back…. And I actually did ok financially selling it. It was fair for all parties.
  3. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    Not allowed to “fundraise” anymore… :) but I will proudly keep my membership for my next Lucid.
  4. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    I did..... Loved it so much.... I will get one again. Just a different one....
  5. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    Well you know... I never really cared about Lucid efficiency. That was a byproduct of amazing engineering.
  6. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    No...... This car sadly cost me almost 10,000 including the warranty to own it.
  7. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    Yes it has both Crab and King Crab mode... and if I drive it in reverse.... it moon walks.
  8. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    I just kept having one thing after another happen... Long times in service... AGAIN greatest car driving I have ever had... Just nervous a little about future support and length of time to wait for service and time in service. Like even getting tires for the thing was a challenge. I still own...
  9. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    Yea…. The car was amazing but it spooked me a little… :) My wife told me that enough was enough and I needed to sell it! :) hahaha and if you saw her you would understand why I sold it! :) I bought a total mid life crisis vehicle… I am a 2025 3X Hummer owner… :)
  10. Macrocosmcwh

    I sold it.... =( .... Can I still hang out with you guys?

    I sold my Air... Hoping you guys are ok with me hanging out still?!?!?! I loved that car...
  11. Macrocosmcwh

    Remove the bow

    No one has a photo of an air without the bow?
  12. Macrocosmcwh

    Update on Our Next OTA Release (post-3.6.0)

    Is there any ETA on Air 3.0???
  13. Macrocosmcwh

    Remove the bow

    Has anyone with an Air with glass canopy ever removed the bow and have photos?
Back
Top