Recent content by MackWang

  1. M

    Reverse Split

    The earnings call was a bit of a kick in the balls.
  2. M

    Reverse Split

    What do folks think of a 1:10 reverse split? It's got pros and cons. Wondering what someone with investment acumen thinks.
  3. M

    Discussion Invitation: I don't see it. I think they're wrong.

    I'm very interested in their latest sale numbers. I'm now seeing them on road a lot more than the zero I saw when I bought AP at the end of december.
  4. M

    Website for OTA Updates, Software Features Wishlist, and Bugs!

    I love this car and the software gets a bit of a bad rap, but here are two things I really would love: 1. Lane centering as part of cruise control. 2. More apps. Maybe throw Netflix in that can only be watched when parked or charging. Otherwise, this car is phenomenal. First month I had it, I...
  5. M

    Days Since The Last Major Feature Release... Yikes!

    Not exactly sure. I've heard that Lucid has been identified as a platform for AI growth.
  6. M

    Days Since The Last Major Feature Release... Yikes!

    Stupid question. So there's all this chatter about Lucid and AI, now we have a nice UX graphic. Will this be for all air models? Asking for a friend's 2025 Air Pure.
  7. M

    Morgan Stanley Upgrade

    I'm in this long haul and I love hearing that analysts are starting to turn towards bullish because this company has so much F'ing potential its insane.
  8. M

    Lucid Marketing Ideas and Thoughts

    James Bond should drive one....
  9. M

    Raging BUY at $2.26?

    Any analyst should drive an Air for a week. The product speaks for itself magnificently. Yes, some numbers are a bit spooky and a startup is going to have cramps here and there, but at the end of the day the company is in a decent cash position to keep improving production, leading to sales...
  10. M

    Is it just me?

    I actually don't mind the 2 tone thing, but it's gotta be subtle and classy. This car is not designed to be sleek and elegant, it's catered to the extra thirsty crowd.
  11. M

    Raging BUY at $2.26?

    That's the burning question. If it's Blackrock...dayum that's a statement. Alas, it is probably PIF.
  12. M

    Lucid Marketing Ideas and Thoughts

    A compelling ad on a national streaming platform that sets forth favorable lease terms.
  13. M

    A Bit of Perspective From a Long-ish Term Owner

    I'm absolutely in love with my Lucid. I only had one software glitch and it was easily remedied by a 3 point reboot.
  14. M

    Aero inserts

    Thats what I was thinking, but those guys are crazy busy
  15. M

    Aero inserts

    I hit a pothole and the aero insert popped out of my 2025 Air Pure 20 inch wheel. Any idea where to get them?
Back
Top