Thanks. Going in soon for a TCU reset. Interestingly/annoyingly I also found out while dealing with this that the Apple CarPlay Maps will use the car's GPS signal over its internal GPS when connected, so both Navs are messed up.
About a month ago my 2025 Air Pure's Dream Drive Pro started failing on routes that it had worked on previously. After further troubleshooting I figured out that the GPS was intermittently placing the car a significant distance to either side of where it actually is (for instance, below it...
I have the benefit of having an 2021 A6 Allroad and a new 2025 Pure, so I cannot directly compare to the sedan A6.
My impression is that the Allroad is more refined car than the A6 sedan. (I read somewhere that the Lucid higher ups are Audi wagon aficionados and I can see that lineage in the...
Looks like the new CarPlay Ultra is rolling out on Aston Martins today. Hopefully we’ll see this soon on our Lucids. I’ll be sending Lucid a note to express my interest in getting this on the platform.
Apple CarPlay Ultra Press Release
Here’s mine, just got a my Pure and loving it! I also used a code from one of the forum members and really appreciate it!
RBAEJRZB
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=RBAEJRZB