Recent content by LucidDropkick

  1. LucidDropkick

    How do I remove panels to access console?

    Oops. I'm so sorry, I did not realize that I was in the Gravity forum, @ke2 ! I don't post very often and didn't think to check the header. 😅
  2. LucidDropkick

    How do I remove panels to access console?

    I don't believe they are 100w, I think you might be thinking about the Gravity! As for phones that can charge at 45W, pretty much any modern flagship today can. The Galaxy S ultra series has had 45W charging since the S22 Ultra, I think (I have an S25 Ultra), the Pixel 10 Pro XL that I have...
  3. LucidDropkick

    How do I remove panels to access console?

    Hi there. I've actually got a fully removed center console sitting in my apartment to do something sort of adjacent; I currently run a 167W Anker car charger from the trunk 12V (cigarette lighter) with an extension cable that goes under the seat cushion of the rear, and then down under the...
  4. LucidDropkick

    How long before all GDEs are delivered?

    The Dream really packs a punch in Sprint and Launch modes compared to my GT; the acceleration is seriously impressive. You have to be prepared for that kind of power. Speaking of power, the Dream's brakes are incredible. Hitting those brakes after a high-speed launch feels intense, almost like...
  5. LucidDropkick

    I asked Lucid to sneak me in for a test drive in Dallas this Saturday. This was their response.

    You booked a thousand-mile flight for a test drive, before you actually had a confirmed test drive slot, on the one day that was already sold out. And when this entirely predictable scenario doesn't magically resolve itself with a red carpet and a personal chauffeur, it's somehow...Lucid's...
  6. LucidDropkick

    Floormat Replacement Issues

    I am genuinely baffled, trying to figure out how a minor hiccup with a car mat, a glorified piece of rubber, somehow transforms into a full blown, DEFCON 1, "this company eats babies and kicks puppies" style public service announcement. Honestly...Lucid? A fraudulent company that you shouldn't...
  7. LucidDropkick

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    Seriously? Is that really the main point being made here? That the biggest sin in that whole thread was a lack of politeness? That when someone like OP deliberately comes in stirring the pot, the most important thing is just keeping perfect "decorum"? It’s just incredibly frustrating, and...
  8. LucidDropkick

    Lucid Gravity in the wild

    I spotted another one at Muir Woods! Not sure if it's the same one, but man does it make that Model Y look silly.
  9. LucidDropkick

    Successful delivery today

    Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!!
  10. LucidDropkick

    Still hating Elon Musk?

    Oooo! I can play this game. Oh pumpkin, you're not "fighting a huge wave of liberal voices". You're just being corrected by people who passed basic civics. But please, continue your persecution fantasy where you're some brave warrior instead of just another keyboard crusader with a victim...
  11. LucidDropkick

    Beyond the Charging Curve: What Are Your Real-World DCFC Speeds?

    See, these speeds are just mind-boggling to me. If I don't see these pictures (as I seem to be more regularly now that I'm actively looking), I'm almost completely unconvinced that my car is even capable of charging this fast. On my way back up from SoCal, I was preconditioning for almost a full...
  12. LucidDropkick

    Beyond the Charging Curve: What Are Your Real-World DCFC Speeds?

    The full sentence says "I’ll give it anywhere from 5 minutes to almost an hour". In my case it doesn't make much difference. I do understand the physics of preconditioning though! In addition, I talked to a Lucid owner yesterday who has seen 200 kW without preconditioning. I don't think this...
  13. LucidDropkick

    Beyond the Charging Curve: What Are Your Real-World DCFC Speeds?

    Two years and ~32,000 miles into my Lucid Air ownership, I've got some thoughts on DC fast charging. Like many early adopters, I initially faced major frustrations, largely due to the well-documented issues with the Electrify America network (a network, let's remember, born from VW's...
Back
Top