Thx for your support of the world's only Lucid enthusiast audio podcast. We are now listened to in 82 countries. To continue to bring you weekly episodes, we need guests and some of our best have come from this forum. So please, come share your Lucid story with the passionate Lucid community. DM...
Just released, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Heath Cox, 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring; 2025 Gravity Dream Edition; Creator, LucidTracker.” Heath is a great Lucid Motors Ambassador‼️ (BTW we just reached our 80th country🌏) Listen at https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com
Just released, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Garry Walker, Owner, 2023 Lucid Air Touring.” Garry is one of those Arizonans fortunate enough to visit the Lucid factory. Listen here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/2488396/episodes/18720815
Monday, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Barry Labov, Entrepreneur, CEO, Author, Owner, 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring.” Listen to Barry’s conversation with Derek Jenkins, Lucid Motors Senior Vice President of Design and Brand.
Midnight EST, @Lucid Driver Podcast, “Barry Labov, Entrepreneur, CEO, Author, Owner, 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring.” Listen at https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com
Hey Lucid Fans. Sorry, I am traveling again. If you missed it though, Monday’s encore presentation of “Borski & Annie” features the most amazing Lucid ownership by one household I have met to-date. He has a Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance, and she has a Gravity Dream Edition. (I already...
Just released, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Todd Gilbreath, Owner '22 Air Grand Touring, '24 Air Touring‼️” Discovered Lucid when he visited Beverly Hills car dealership row and came upon a Lucid Studio. “What’s that⁉️” Liked it so much as a daily driver that he bought another one. Listen at...
Now available, “Clayton Law, Owner, Gravity Grand Touring; Host, YouTube Channel UpcurrentEVs.” From Lucid Air GT to Gravity GT‼️ Listen at https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com.
Released today, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Peter Frank, Owner, 2025 White Lucid Air Pure.” I asked Peter if he ever launches his Air. Peter, an Anglican priest, said “Yes, I take my church staff out for 0-60’s” Listen https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com
Hi Lucid fans. The last few weeks have been challenging for Lucid Driver Podcast https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com—it’s all good though. 3 weeks out of the country, and moving from NC to VA. I need to record several podcast episodes in advance as I do with my other podcast. I am looking for...
Finally back on dry land with a new episode available beginning today‼️Lucid Driver Podcast, “Jay, Owner, 2023 Lucid Air Touring with an Intriguing, Informative Story.” Don’t miss it. Listen here: https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com By the way, we are up to 45 countries; who wants to be our first...
This Monday, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Christopher Nickell, Cadillac Escalade IQ to Rivian R1S to Lucid Gravity Dream Edition.” https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com
Monday, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Bryan Stewart, From 2024 Lucid Air Pure, To 2025 Air Touring.” In 4 years in the Charlotte area I don’t see any other Lucids, then I meet a resident who has owned 2! Glad to have Bryan on. Come on the podcast and share your thoughts with the global Lucid community‼️
Just released, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Steven Long, From McLaren 12c Spider to Lucid Air Grand Touring (A Perfect Two-Car Solution)” Listen https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com