Recent content by LucidBrit

  1. L

    2023 Air Touring for sale

    I am withdrawing this vehicle for sale via the forum.
  2. L

    2023 Air Touring for sale

    You learn something every day. Or at least you are reminded of things that you were probably told and forgot. I remember now that it was an option to enable the upgrade after a trial period so it makes sense the hardware is installed. And I just checked the owners portal - that I had also...
  3. L

    2023 Air Touring for sale

    I confess do not know how to tell if it has the SSP hardware.
  4. L

    2023 Air Touring for sale

    My 2023 Lucid Air Touring is for sale. I ordered it before they were being made and have been really happy despite the quirks in the early days. Cosmos silver metallic with Santa Cruz Leather interior and glass roof with Dream Drive Pro. Has received scheduled service from Lucid every year...
  5. L

    2025 Air touring efficiency

    The realised efficiency is primarily a function of how the car is driven not its inherent efficiency. On my AT I can get from less than 3 to over 5 miles/kWHr depending on how I drive. The screen shots below are from a recent trip from the Coachella Valley to San Pedro and back on the I10 and...
  6. L

    Share your best pic!

    A beautiful day in Joshua Tree yesterday.
  7. L

    2.1.10 OTA Update (7/24/23)

    I use HA as much as possible. This update has made it less reliable for me. On my daily commute before 2.1.10 I would drive the whole section I have on CA86 in HA and never have to steer, just use light pressure so it knows I have my hands on the wheel. Since the update there are sections...
  8. L

    Maximum safe cabin temperature?

    Thought I would update now we have had some summer. I don’t have any tint and my AT gets parked in the sun every day poor thing. With the external air temp over 110 most days for a while now the cabin gets hot. Sometimes I remember to pre-cool before I get in but I often forget. I have found...
  9. L

    Key Fob Lucid should have done

    I used the fob for the first week. Haven’t carried it since. For me the phone works without touching the app by the time I have walked up to the car. The exception to this is if I have just walked up to the car causing it to wake it up then walked away and allowed the car to lock again and...
  10. L

    Maximum safe cabin temperature?

    Great pictures. Bryce is my favorite. I always took visitors there when I lived in Utah. I feel a road-trip plan coming on.
  11. L

    Maximum safe cabin temperature?

    From Coachella you go to AZ in the summer to get away from the heat.
  12. L

    Maximum safe cabin temperature?

    I hope over 100 is not a problem. It was over 100 outside today - starting to finally warm up in the Coachella Valley - and my AT lives out in the sun in the uncovered parking lot at work most of the day. I will be doing warm weather testing on the car from here until it gets below 90 sometime...
  13. L

    Share your best pic!

    The S65 has been pretty solid but when things do need replacing (24 spark plugs and 2 coil packs …) it gets expensive but until the Air, I think it has been the best car in the road. They actually have got a lot in common. For instance they both don’t have Apple CarPlay.
  14. L

    Share your best pic!

    State of the art 2006 and its replacement in 2023.
  15. L

    Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

    Picked up my AT from Costa Mesa yesterdy, the same design as my original order a year ago other than the colour, the interior and the glass roof! I changed from the original after seeing the colours in the flesh, and changed to the glass roof to get the discount. We will see how that works out...
Back
Top