Recent content by LisasLucid

  1. L

    WIFI connection issue

    Also very helpful! Thank you!
  2. L

    WIFI connection issue

    Ah you are the BEST! That worked. I suppose a bit of a hassle for longer updates, but that's ok. Much appreciated!
  3. L

    WIFI connection issue

    Trying to do the 2.8.30 update. As of about a week ago, car no longer connected to home wifi. Tried to reconnect but car won't recognize the password (yes, the password is correct - it works on all other devices). Any suggestions?
  4. L

    Tire low message

    19. Specs say 45 psi. Just added air Sunday. They all show 44 but front driver says it is low.
  5. L

    Tire low message

    I am having the same issue but they are all reading the same.
  6. L

    Spotify Issues?

    Things seem to sometimes resolve themselves even without an update: driving to a meeting the music wouldn't play, then coming out it started automatically. Sometimes texts appear on the screen, sometimes not. Sometimes I can touch the button to play the texts and it works, sometimes not...
  7. L

    Spotify Issues?

    AA issues with this too. The pausing seems to have settled down, still happens but not constantly, but it doesn't recall where I was in my Playlist and I have to manually go back to the list and start from the top or scroll myself. Also doesn't start up automatically (I have to go back to...
  8. L

    Camera issues

    Mine had an issue with the front camera intermittently (alerts kicked in somewhere between 15-30 minutes of driving). Took it in for service and they needed to replace camera. Upgrade done, unannounced software update done (which seems to be pretty cool and helps with phone issues - Android...
  9. L

    OTA Update 2.6.0

    The update did not fix my camera issue; will have to call CS. The sound seems a bit better.
  10. L

    OTA Update 2.6.0

    Me too (driver's)
  11. L

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    Ok - how do I do that? Also, is there an option to use a different system since it won't recognize all of my contacts for voice texting and calling?
  12. L

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    Advice at this point? Since the last big update where Hey Lucid started, my key contacts ( husband, some clients) are not recognized when I try to voice text or call, but do show up on the recent calls list. It frequently turns on during conversation or singing along to music. The voice is...
  13. L

    "Hey Lucid" specific capabilities

    Thanks for posting the screenshot. I tried the above, but I am still having trouble with certain contacts (specifically my husband). I have changed how his contact is listed thinking that it is a recognition issue, but even when he is just listed as "husband" and Lucid repeats that back to me...
  14. L

    Charging interrupted after a few minutes.

    Perhaps a heat related issue (in Sacramento area and it has been over 105 - upwards of 110 here)?
Back
Top