Recent content by Leftlane

  1. L

    Out of Spec roadtrips Gravity and DDP2 has some issues

    You mean those videos that you linked to that show the car driving hands-free repeatedly? Imagine my surprise that it isn’t hands free while I was driving over 2k miles this summer without touching the steering wheel, also known as…..hands free. Or did you mean that I actually still have...
  2. L

    "Engineering Explained" Takes Another Swipe at Lucid

    How does that make you feel - that Lucid immediately bought his Gravity back, while they told you to find a sharp stick and impale yourself? Get a social media following you giant loser. 😜
  3. L

    Lucid Air Cupholder NHTSA Complaint

    As long as the cupholder in my car can hold my Giga-soda (128 oz of liquid gold also known as Diet Dr Pepper), I’m happy. Nobody can make me drink water - do you have any idea what fish do in water?
  4. L

    Lucid Houston Service center has had my gravity for 60 days without 1 scrap of information

    I would have started the lemon law process already with an attorney - that is insane.
  5. L

    Repair question

    I thought it was some special microphone from the Air that was used on the Gravity - still shouldn’t require a special tool that a Lucid certified shop doesn’t have and can’t get. 🤣
  6. L

    Repair question

    What is an air talk?
  7. L

    2028 Jaguar Type 01 EV Revealed With 1,015 HP, 400-Mile Range $130k

    Zero connection to Jaguar history or heritage - unless all the electronics fail, which would be pretty on-brand.
  8. L

    Chrome deleted my Air.

    Looks great! Curious what it costs to just have the chrome wrapped?
  9. L

    Lucid Air in Service Queue for 7 Weeks. What Does This Mean for Long-Term Ownership?

    Every bit of this story is a complete failure. The drive warning in the first place, the delay for a tow, the backlog for service and an unacceptable wait to actually have your problem addressed, the BS with the rental and the total BS about requiring insurance…..total failure as a car company...
  10. L

    Stock Momentum

    Stock is heading down and you want to keep that momentum? Seems like target $0 might be accurate then.
  11. L

    Rear Diffuser

    Are you buying it directly from Lucid?
  12. L

    Why did it stop

    Tesla doesn’t charge idle or congestion fees unless the site is over 50% in use. I have never been charged either, even when I charged to 90% or 100% - but over 80% it slows waaaayyyy down so it isn’t a good use of time anyway. I’m glad to hear that EA charger reliability has improved - it’s...
  13. L

    Parking rant

    I feel your pain.
Back
Top