Recent content by Ledmi

  1. L

    UX 3.0 Update

    I have 2023 AT with the new ccv2 and I did received this morning upgrade invitation.
  2. L

    FUTURE LUCID SPORTS CAR?

    I wish it come with a bundle of spare windshield for replacement.
  3. L

    Loss of power steering while driving

    Should report this to transport commission in case a recall is needed
  4. L

    Looking for a referral code for a new Gravity

    https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=U9WXTXRC Be my guest good for Gravity too
  5. L

    Rangexchange V2V Testimonials

    What do you means by this « The cable alone is not enough, you also need the correct version of the mobile charging cable kit (v2). »
  6. L

    Rangexchange V2V Testimonials

    Testimonials I own a 2023 Lucid Air Touring, and I just purchased a new RangeXchange V2V cable. My daughters have Tesla cars and are often in the mountains at the cottage. I wanted to know if any members have used the V2V with Teslas? Can we send power to the Tesla and vice versa take power...
  7. L

    For Sale Selling Like New Lucid 40A Mobile Charging Cable Kit (V2) - J1772 - $400

    What about shipping cost to Montreal Quebec Canada
  8. L

    Waze (AA) and built in Nav at the same time?

    I was able to use both on my previous Jaguar XF-S. On my 2022 road trip from Montreal to Palm Spring and back by Road 66, it was very useful. My Waze was running in my CarPlay screen and I was able to flip to the same screen using Home button. It should be easy to fix this and run both Michel
  9. L

    Dashcam coming to Air UX3?

    Despite the absence of a camera for the windshield or the activation of one that is already installed, why don't manufacturers offer USB-A or USB-C ports in the mirror housing given the modern look of this technology? There is already 12-volt electricity present for various other needs. This...
  10. L

    For Sale Air Spare Tire & Tools

    Where are you located ?
  11. L

    New Lucid Owner issues with Spotify

    I would like to point out that all these Spotify or other issues didn't exist when we had an AM-FM radio with push buttons, but back then we had a 3-speed transmission and no air conditioning or heated seats and steering wheels. Hihi
  12. L

    New Lucid Owner issues with Spotify

    I have also experienced the problem of seeing the music play without any sound or sometimes hearing a different song than what is displayed on the screen. I can't claim to have found the solution or the source of the problem, BUT I realized that there seems to be a mix-up between the Spotify...
  13. L

    Stock wipers?

    In Quebec, with winter, salt, sand, and ice, windshield wipers get incredibly dirty. For several years, I’ve learned that I can improve the performance of my frozen wipers and extend their lifespan just by cleaning the rubber blade with alcohol every three months. The results are impressive...
Back
Top