Recent content by L-Dude

  1. L

    If you have mobile key and the card in your wallet …

    Mobile key was finicky for me. The FOB is so small and light that I go with it 100% of the time.
  2. L

    Which adapters do you actually use?

    ICYMI, current true V4 Supercharger locations:
  3. L

    Which adapters do you actually use?

    I have a TeslaTap for Tesla Destination chargers, and a Lucid NACS to CCS1 for Tesla Superchargers. I've used each one once: the TeslaTap at a resort, and the other as a test to make sure it would work. I've used DCFCs twice in the 1.5 years I've owned the car. All other charging is done in my...
  4. L

    Is anybody successful in reaching Lucid for Annual Service

    Oh I almost forgot to post: I scheduled my 1st annual service back in July (I think). I used the app to make an appointment, and the SC (Natick) called me back to confirm what I needed and set up a date for mobile service. It turns out it was going to be rainy that day, so they bumped the...
  5. L

    Will not charge at home

    Hmmmm...it does make you Wunder...
  6. L

    Rear Seating

    I don't see how you can say there is a single knee bend value, since you can move your feet as far forward and tucked as far back as you want when seated in the rear. I find this whole argument about the rear seats in the AGT to be specious.
  7. L

    Lucid accelerator

    Well I learned something new today! Thanks
  8. L

    Lease Pull Ahead

    Many automakers do lease pull aheads. Your snark on the OP is undeserved. I'm pretty sure BoA owns the car(s). When I had my lease/can't lease snafu, Lucid had to buy my car back from BoA, then re-sell it to me. It seemed like a pretty complicated transaction for Lucid.
  9. L

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Wow dude, there is nothing wrong with this respectful request for feedback. People are interested in what Lucid is planning, and no one is being a jerk about it.
  10. L

    The simple satisfaction of home dryer outlet charging

    Solar shingles got panned earlier in this thread.
  11. L

    Apple Key coming to Lucid

    The PAAK capability on my '25 AGT has been solidly mediocre. Does iOS 27 improve its performance?
  12. L

    What could cause this rear undercarriage piece to break?

    I actually had enough of the panel connectors intact to get the panel back up off the road until it could be replaced. It took me a minute to figure it out, but it held a few weeks until repair.
  13. L

    The simple satisfaction of home dryer outlet charging

    I would like to do it, but I can't get past the look of those panels on the roof.
  14. L

    What could cause this rear undercarriage piece to break?

    My rear diffuser was broken by a hauler when I shipped my car. It was about $800 to replace the unit, and this was paid for by the hauler. The Lucid mobile tech (it was repaired in my driveway :)) also found a gouge in my battery pack--nothing requiring repair, but it was close. I would worry...
  15. L

    The simple satisfaction of home dryer outlet charging

    How long is the payback period on your solar installation? I'm thinking about doing solar shingles.\
Back
Top