Recent content by kosherbacon

  1. kosherbacon

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    Hi: My VIN is 7UUG1GHK7TA014695. Thanks.
  2. kosherbacon

    How is it possible

    Apparently the auto-park function only identifies available slots between 2 vehicles. If you go to an open parking lot, the spaces are not identified regardless of how fresh the markings are. I therefore generally don't use auto-park as I prefer to park my vehicle away from others when possible.
  3. kosherbacon

    What's your wish list for Lucid Gravity

    I'm really wishing for a local service center in Kern County, CA so I don't have to drive 100 miles for service to Los Angeles.
  4. kosherbacon

    Quality Issues

    I know it's been a while since this was posted, but my Gravity has a rattle/creaking problem now as well (3 months in). Can't seem to isolate it, but it sounds like it's coming from the back somewhere too. I removed anything from the trunk and rear storage areas without improvement. Anyone else...
  5. kosherbacon

    CA License Plate Wrap on Gravity?

    Yes, I installed the license plate wrap on my Gravity front bumper and indeed it's just a bit taller than the space allows. I tried to fold it on the bottom edge, but it doesn't stick very well, so I would recommend trying to trim it to fit. You could also try raising the plate a bit to...
  6. kosherbacon

    Still having frunk & passenger door opening issues

    Thanks @johnse. The photo shows the rubber stopper I was referring to.
  7. kosherbacon

    What is the name of your Lucid?

    Went with Gravitas
  8. kosherbacon

    Still having frunk & passenger door opening issues

    I had the same issues. So I had to configure the app to open all doors on approach. I know it's not the same sense of security, but it seems to work better. On the Frunk, a service tech played around with the rubber stopper on either side of the frunk lid by turning it clockwise or counter...
  9. kosherbacon

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    Got the update around 20' ago here in Central California. Currently at 28% complete. Looking forward to giving it a spin tomorrow.
  10. kosherbacon

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    Same thing happened to me despite standing as far away from the vehicle as possible. So I ended up going outside my home to the backyard and that seemed to do the trick. So make sure you're as far away as you can get when updating the key fob. I also had the 99% issue, but eventually that...
  11. kosherbacon

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    Same to me as well. Still no notification of any opportunity to update to 3.4.0.
  12. kosherbacon

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Car hasn't been delivered yet, so I can't yet say what software is presently in the vehicle. Yep, that is what mine looks like as well.
  13. kosherbacon

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Was supposed to take delivery of my GT 12/11. Just got a call that the delivery will be delayed due to a software update requirement. Anyone aware of what software is being updated? Is there some soon to be released version like 3.4.0? Any insight would be welcome.
  14. kosherbacon

    Button fell of the key

    What do you all recommend using to re-attach the button? Cyanoacrylate (Crazy Glue) or a silicon-based product or something else?
Back
Top