I haven't been blessed by 2.11 yet, but are you using an application that requires the pilot screen? Maybe they've written in some logic that will open the pilot screen when something is being rendered there which requires attention.
I know in previous versions the software would often send...
Version numbering is not indicative of the health of a software project.
Take a look at any complex software project and you'll have a whirlwind of versions that all coalesce into what you as the end user recognize as a single number or name. Windows for example - the metaphorical product box...
OP posted release notes and a bunch of screenshots in one of the other threads here - https://lucidowners.com/threads/3-0-on-air.14886/post-371146
Seems pretty polished to be a test version.
I think others have had the broken steering wheel button covered under warranty. From what I recall the button has been redesigned to make it less fragile. You should really talk to service about both issues.
Well the number the API spits out is certainly accurate, as in it's the correct number the car has determined. I may be wrong, but I don't believe we (the public) know what that percentage value is actually tied to in terms of the physical state of the battery and related systems. As example -...
When I used mobile key I did carry all three for about a month after I got the car, until I felt I could trust the mobile key enough to leave the fob behind.
In my experience, the mobile key is reliable in that it will eventually give you access to your vehicle, but not immediately upon command...
If you're able to integrate digital displays into your situational awareness then it's a great feature to have. Unfortunately, in my experience the sort of folks who would benefit the most from this are also the folks who really can't process computer interfaces, at least not with the efficiency...
So irritating! The parking is bad but the "why" part really gets my goat.
Also this post just cost me 300 bucks. I can't see a Microcenter without going there, and I can't go there without dropping at least $300. Greatest store on earth.
So basically it comes down to the choice of having less performant headlamps, dim enough that cutouts aren't necessary to pass regulation, or highly performant headlamps that are so bright that cutouts are required to pass regulation.
Or, be a crummy manufacturer and just blast your headlights...