Recent content by kkumar99

  1. K

    Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

    Any update on 3rd party apps like YouTube music, netflix, YouTube, etc
  2. K

    Out of Spec roadtrips Gravity and DDP2 has some issues

    Today I took the model x and there was a tree cutting crew blocking one lane. They had 2 guys directing traffic only with their hands, no stop/slow signs or anything like that. Impressively the model x stopped when he put his hand up standing there. More impressively, it started automatically...
  3. K

    Out of Spec roadtrips Gravity and DDP2 has some issues

    I've said this before, but the lucid dream drive system is similar to a 2019 or so Tesla before they had "navigate on autopilot." Obviously Tesla was one of the first, so people were just mostly impressed. All the car companies have a long way to go to catch Tesla and realistically some should...
  4. K

    Other party on phone call can't hear me

    Reset the phone and the car and check if it works....
  5. K

    Nice review of the gravity

    Yes, all these YouTube videos are competing for views, so they love sensational titles. Not much different than newspapers back in the day....
  6. K

    Nice review of the gravity

    I don't know that this review is saying it's Tesla's nightmare, just that Tesla has fallen behind car wise. I have both the gravity and the model x and obviously fsd is light years ahead and the overall software is great on the Tesla. But from a car perspective, the gravity is just a much better...
  7. K

    16,000+ miles later

    Well I don't know if Halo does much but if it's all sentry, halo seems more efficient assuming it's working. My guess is the cabin overheat also plays a big role, but I prefer to leave it on in Texas because on my previous model s had screen issues which I think were related to the heat. Hope...
  8. K

    New Owner, Lucid Gravity GT 2026

    Had the alerts a lot before 3.6, then pretty much went away. After 3.64 get the occasional alert again, but seems to be phantom as mentioned
  9. K

    16,000+ miles later

    So on a shorter road trip within Texas. Took the model x instead, mainly cause I didn't want to kill my gravity warranty within 1.5 years (already at 20k in under a year). Not going to lie, the full self driving is absolutely amazing on the road trip, through some thunderstorms, rush hour...
  10. K

    Kim Java - Preview Gravity?

    Ads are almost by definition inauthentic, but they still work (reminds me of the movie "invention of lying.") What really matters is if the content is good and gets engagement. Obviously the product has to be able to perform as well. This video is also interesting, but almost looks like lucid is...
  11. K

    Kim Java - Preview Gravity?

    This is probably the best lucid gravity ad I've seen 😂...
  12. K

    Kim Java - Preview Gravity?

    Great comparison with the Escalade...
  13. K

    Dallas service center opening up in September/October 2026

    The Dallas service center looks like it will be in the Design district area, not legacy west.
  14. K

    On the fence

    As far as survival of the company, if there are investments occuring on the personal side by the Saudi princes (outside the PIF), I would take that as a strong indication of their support!
Back
Top